US$320
  • Pool
US$162
US$158
Hotels.com
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$190
US$430
US$353
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$389
US$92
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$147
8,273 results
All reviewsgarden of edenfunky dentertainment staffpool grillrock climbingsummer breezevisited breezesthe main dining roompiano barjerk chickenbooze cruiseping pongconch frittersa la carte restaurantsnightly entertainmenthave a good timestraw market
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love the great attitude of Larry from entertainment! He was so polite and helpful trying to help me sort out my little tech problem.
I loved the atmosphere which was so relaxing and laid back.
I had me a burger and some fries and it hit the spot! I love my belly!
All in all a great day!
Annie

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am having a great time with my coworkers! The food from the grill is off the chain!!! Larry in entertainment, is a very friendly, people's person. My only thumbs down is that the bar and grill opens toon late and too close to lunchtime.

1  Thank shanknowles1975
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There's no better place to kick off Summer 2018 than at Breezes. The food is hot, the drinks are cold and the entertainment is top notch! Shout out to Larry for ensuring that I enjoy my time here! Thank you, Larry!

Wonderful experience
The front desk was very accommodating I felt like a regular Tourist. The check in process was very easy and fast. The bar was up and running with welcoming bartenders. The grounds was clean as a whistle. Lunch at the buffet was amazing.
My only recommendation would be that the grill was open too close to lunch time. We checked in at 10:30 the grill was opened at 11:30 and lunch at 12:30
Can’t wait till next year
Larry from entertainment was da BOSS

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a wonderful time at Breezes. The food was delicious. I enjoyed playing the poolside games. It really was an awesome experience. Make sure ask for Larry, he is number one on the entertainment side.