8,734 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes piano bar the main dining room jerk chicken board games booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment straw market
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Drink at the bar was good.and linden is great guy helpul from entertainment.there can b more addeď to the resort to make it more fun.............................................. the food in the restaurant needs more improvement,and there needs to be more choices of desserts

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We were happy that we came here for our last day. The staff was great. Larry the entertainer was awesome. The bartenders was great and they served us with love eventhough it was hectic. We had an awesome time.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

What and awesome experience i enjoy at breezers.the energy if the staff, the helpful and friendly staff. The beverage and bartenders great and awesome service. Larry the entertainer went above and beyond in providing exmplary service to myself and the school. I couldnt ask for any other day the weather, the food, and entertainment. Thank to breezers for your service and i most definately will come back again.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel i was welcomed by friendly hotel staff and checked in a flash. I didn't have a hassle to wait to enjoy the fun. The day was filled with food, fun and friends. Service was great all around. Larry the entertainer was so helpful and boosted the mood at the hotel. Awesome experience!!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The staff is really nice at breezes. It's makes me feel so good to be a local and still get the same treatment as the tourists. Marvelous Marvin your the man thank you for a fun filled day I must say when I come back I will be looking forward I am seeing you and that great smile. Breezes superclubs for the win best all inclusive.