8,852 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time straw market
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Omg- my first inclusive soon as we got there 9/17/18 we both said yeah we like this place- the staff CHRISTINE (morning staff) Cedric the chef thank u so much for making my roommates bday special wit ur dessert & the staff singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY- at the pool bar GODFREY GODFREY GODFREY he's the MAN - the food was good service was good / a few things need 2b updated like USB connections other then that met gr8tt people fr around the WORLD - we are definitely talking about next September- gotta GR8TT deal we R very pleased

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

$25 to take a taxi to Breezes, each way. We stood in a line to check in and watched the guests in front of us receive fresh alcohol drinks. We were ignored. The person checking us in took a call in the middle of our check in that lasted several minutes of truly annoyed conversation with the person on the other end. We were never asked for our printed “resort for a day” confirmation number. They only wanted my credit card. We were given wristbands and told that lunch is downstairs. We wandered downstairs and found the buffet lunch. The buffet was very nice with a wonderful salad bar. We noticed that the guests staying at the resort wore a different color wristband from ours and we felt almost like a “lesser” guest. We were not spoken to by guests or staff until we walked out to pick up a towel. The towel staff were the most friendly people we met! They explained to us what to do and where we could get a lounge chair. After getting settled, we went for our first inclusive drink. Clearly we were a nuisance. The staff acted as if were an inconvenience and we were bothering them. My first drink was poorly mixed and more alcohol was spilled mixing the drink than what made it into the small plastic cup. To finish that off, she drank the remainder of my drink straight out of the mixing cup. I was unable to finish my drink because it was awful so I switched to beer after that. The music was loud and annoying. It was a young staff and they really didn’t seem happy to be there. Even the guests were unfriendly. We literally didn’t talk to one guest our entire stay. I had the feeling that this resort is mis-managed or staffed. It felt cold and unfriendly from start to finish. The beach however is amazing. The sand is powered white sand and was just beautiful. We enjoyed the beach and beautiful palm trees. The bathrooms were decent. Aside from check in, the bar staff, and annoying music my last complaint was the price. The fee doesn’t include transportation and after being there it simply isn’t worth the price. We didn’t come close to getting value at this resort. Unfortunately I cannot recommend Breezes and we won’t be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dkbrig
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

About 4 of us girls visited Breezes on a day-pass while cruising. The check-in went so smoothly and the front desk staff answered all of our questions. The property is a little dated, but everything was super clean from the pools to the bathrooms. The food was incredible-definitely try the conch fritters. The best part of the day was all the action in the pool with the swim up bar. Godwin was THE BEST bartender hands-down! We got the crowd pumped and kept us laughing all day long. Will definitely return again one day!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Win4ecu
Reviewed 22 September 2018

I had the pleasure of spending just over a week at Breezes Resort at the start of September, it was my first trip to the Bahamas and my first stay in an all inclusive hotel and certainly won't be my last!

Firstly the hotel is perfectly situated being only a short 10 minute drive from the airport, upon walking into the lobby you are struck with a view going straight through to the sea. We stayed in room 177 which came with our own private hammock, this made for a delightful spot to hangout in the day, from which we could also see the sea.

The staff are fantastically friendly and could not do enough for us. From the incredible entertainment staff we encountered, Jerry, Oscar and Carlton, who always ensured everyone was having the best possible time to all the catering staff who couldn't be friendlier or do enough for you. This friendly, welcoming manner was embodied by all the staff we encountered during our stay and really made our holiday special.

During our stay we had the pleasure of sampling the delights of one of the hotel's restaurants Munasan where we were greeted with a spectacular 5 course meal. Across our other evenings we predominantly ate in the dining room which offers a wide variety of food from more traditional Caribbean and Bahamian dishes to European and American food, thus there is no doubt something for everyone.

Breezes also boasts an extensive beach for those who like to relax and kick back on their holiday while for those who enjoy a more active holiday Breezes offers a multitude of activities during both the day and into the evening. Over my stay I took part in activities such as a dance class, volleyball matches and even a trapeze, in addition to organised activities the hotel also has water equipment such as kayaks free to borrow.

This was truly an amazing holiday and my first trip to the Bahamas however certainly won't be the last. Thanks to all the Breezes staff who made this trip so special!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Megan L
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Today was amazing. I fully enjoyed my day pass at the hotel. The food was great and would highly recommend to anyone that wishes to have a day of fun and excitement with family and friends. Check Oscar out in Entertainment ...he’s the plug.

Trip type: Travelled on business