Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
US$680
US$585
US$399
US$345
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
8,002 results
All reviewsgarden of edenfunky dentertainment staffpool grillrock climbingsummer breezevisited breezesthe main dining roompiano barboard gamesjerk chickenbooze cruiseping pongconch frittersnightly entertainmenta la carte restaurantshave a good time
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2010

I have been going to All Inclusives every year for the last 13 years (usually 4 or 5 stars all over the Caribbean). I am the easiest guy to get along with and am never negative, so I will be informative! if you like to party all night and keep others up all night with yelling in the pool area, this is the hotel for you. If you go to bed at 5 in the morning, this is the right place for you. This hotel is loud from 10pm-4am and earplugs didn't even work for me. The price was cheap but I won't go back to this hotel. will go back to the Bahamas.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank campaholic
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2010

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review.SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas prides itself on providing a quality and relaxing vacation for all of its visitors.Whereas ours is a lively and active resort we are cognizant of the need to ensure that the physical environment is in keeping with our customers expectations.Our central entertainment facility and the activiites that occur there all terminate at
12:00am,subsequent to that our disco which is located away from our room blocks opens.
Our sleeping facilities are at evening generally free from noise intrusion that is associated with
actiivites the resort.
Regards
Jackson weech

Reviewed 18 November 2010

What can I say the staff were spectacular. They over exceed all my expectations. The food was great, entertainment always, drinks and everyone was knowledgable. They made you feel like home, the staff remebered your name,face, ur favorite drink and food. It was so relaxing, I loved every minute of it. And can not wait to go back. Me and my friend already began planning our trip back. Also it is a very very gay friendly resort which is a extra plus.

• Stayed: November 2010
4  Thank PhoenixNi
Reviewed 17 November 2010

The condition of the beach for this super-club hotel leave a great deal to be desired. Beach and water lovers beware. Also there is no free wi-fi service, on inquiring was informed that service can be provided for $150.00 per day.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank vjmax2010
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2010

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. We should wish to point out that the physical beach conditions as evidenced in the accompanying photos are an exception and attributed entirely to rough sea conditions that were the result of a cold front that moved through the islands.
Regards,
Jackson Weech

Reviewed 16 November 2010

This trip was a present for my 40th bday so my husband and three other couples all planned to go here without really researching it too much. There were two couples we went with that had to change their room because one had a musty odor and the other had a bed that was mildewy and wet with a bad matress. There is no wifi there and they charge you to use one of the three desktop computers but those were broken most our trip. The tv in our bedroom made a loud humming sound, the alarm clock was broken, the lock on the sliding door was completelly broken off. The curtains had huge rips in them and did not close all the way. The maid always cleaned our room and forgot to leave fresh towels. They hardly played music outside. The alcohol was extremely watered down and the buffet was always cold. There was no atmosphere in there especially at night and it seems like it needs a total rehab. We ended up going to other resorts for our entertainment at night. Also, you need to book reservations for the two small restarurants when you arrive and it needs to be 24 hrs ahead and you have to do it at 9-11am. The phone line would be busy for the first half hour and trying to redial the number without a redial button on the phone was annoying. I will say that the staff was very courteous and friendly but the resort itself was just average. The massage was very good but there isn't a spa, it's just a rundown shack on the beach, not that clean. Research other options before choosing this one. It's ok for the price i guess.

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank kara121

Dear Guest,
We would wish to acknowledge your review relating to your recent visit to Breezes Bahamas.Firtstly please accept our sincere apologies for the noted challenges.Our resort
prides itself on delivering in both product and guest services.We can assure you that your
experience though unfortunate is a departure from the norm for our establishment.
You may wish to contact the undersigned(jackson.weech@superclubs.com)so that we may
discuss further the issues highlighted and ideally arrive at a mutually acceptable position that would afford us an opportunity to regain your confidence.
Regards,
Jackson Weech
General Manager.

Reviewed 16 November 2010

Have to say my wife and I were very apprehensive about our trip to Breezes after reading some of the reviews here. I'm glad that we followed through and didn't change destinations on the basis of those reviews. I'll relate our impressions on a couple of the big complaint issues.

Check-in was seamless and the front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. You do have to line up and wait your turn which is to be expected. I popped over to the adjacent bar and returned with drinks while my wife held our place in line...made the short wait more pleasant. :)

Rooms were a pleasant surprise. Our room was tiled throughout, had a king size bed, updated furniture, flatscreen tv. View was lovely. Bathroom looked to be recently renovated and was nice. Only issues...couldn't seem to get the A/C to turn down low enough and the room was always just a little too cool, and no wifi, for which I would have gladly paid extra. The were three computers in the lobby but two were out of service so lineups for the remaining computer were long. There are many restaurants in Nassau that offer wifi if you are a patron, so took the laptop into town with me. Even Dunkin Donuts had free wifi. So, not sure if we just lucked out and got a good room but ours was fine. Couldn't find a speck of mold anywhere and the room cleaning staff kept it spotless.

Meals were fine as well and usually offered a number of authentic caribbean dishes in addition to North American food and an extensive salad bar. While the fare is not Cordon Bleu, I can't believe some people couldn't find anything to eat and enjoy.

Staff were for the most part extremely friendly and were always present working hard to keep the resort clean and tidy. Treat the staff with courtesy and they will go out of their way for you. I witnessed people on more than one occasion who were rude to the staff and the staff maintained their pleasant attitude. Some people seem think that it is ok to treat people as indentured servants.

The pools are not heated and were on the cool side during the week we were there, but were refreshing in the mid 80 degree weather. Lounge chairs were plentiful and always found some to be available.

All in all, a very enjoyable week. If you are looking for a fun, relaxing time, to spend some time unwinding in the sun, this place fits the bill. Will be back.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple