“Crystal Palace Casino”

Crystal Palace Casino
Ranked #63 of 123 things to do in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck at this popular casino.
LONDON ONT
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Crystal Palace Casino”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed at the CP early Dec for 4 nights, def. not as busy as it use to be but going through major construction phase. Room & bed, shower great ( no problems ), great view. Like i said not busy but also the least traveled week of the year. Ate in the steak house ( 1/2 full ), meal was superb, we has steak and fish with wine. Also ate in the West Bay, I had the fish and chips ( snapper ), one of the best F&C meals I have ever had ( yes will order again )
The Casino: Limited as far as live tables but didn't bother us, they have lots of modern slots plus virtual tables that work fine for us. Virtual 3-card poker, 21 BJ, 7 card holdem, RULE ETTE, I hate roulette . We were drinking beer and paying ( cheap but not comped ), a nice casino host gave us tix for free beverages ( I think her name was Anna ). Live dealers coming after Xmas when travel picks up. YES will def stay there again. BTW lots of dining options a small walk down Bay.
Drinks at pool bar pricey, 2 places inside where you can purchase cold beer, wine or hard booze. If yall like HARD & want the bargain get the Cuba Libre $2 a can %8 ( beer is fine but liquor is quicker.) 1 store inside to the left other 1 in tunnel on way to other hotel.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank dROG

• Greek first
Las Vegas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Casino has seen its better days”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

we have been to this casino many times as we visit Nassau quite often on cruise ships it used to be a great place back in 2008 it used to be packed with guests from the cruise ships docked downtown they had lots of slots a nice sports book and some decent snack options but ever since they stopped the free drinks for casino players they have lost about 90 percent of their business it used to be a happening place but now its like a ghost casino with maybe 1 bartender and 1 cocktail waitress to serve the big crown of 8 or 9 customers the sports book is long gone the food court is gone the machines are tight hardly anyone on the tables I don't know how much longer they will be in business the only nice part is the view from the jitney bus on the way and way back from downtown and if you walk out to the beach behind the hotel is very nice view and you can go for a swim in the ocean

Visited July 2013
1 Thank bigmikeydoo
Reading, UK
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 232 helpful votes
“Unusual opening times”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The Crystal Palace opens at 4pm although I'm not sure if this is due to it being quiet season.

I don't think the casino looks tired as others have commented. The Wyndham hotel, yes. The casino, no. I recommend getting one of their free players cards just to make considerable savings on drinks.

The casino at Atlantis is superior but if you're staying on Cable Beach and can't be bothered to travel to Paradise Island then it's got to be worth it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Esmel
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I will miss it,I think”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

When Baha Mar opens and they close this place I will really miss it.Don't get me wrong it is not a crowded noisey casino like the big boys but is fine for a slot player.Althogh the selection of machines seems to shrink every time I go,I still have fun there.The staff is extremely friendly,if a machine acts up someone is there immediately to fix it,and the cocktail servers are very efficient(even if you have to pay $2.00 for a drink).
I just hope that Baha Mar can match the service that the Crystal palace provides.

Gardners, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun and Games”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We enjoyed a few hours at the slots since it rained off and on while we were there. There were plenty of open seats at the slots. The only negative was (as at many casinos) breathing in other's cigarette smoke.

Visited June 2013