“Good place to enjoy some fun”

Crystal Palace Casino
Ranked #63 of 129 things to do in Nassau
More attraction details
Owner description: Try your luck at this popular casino.
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My son and I enjoyed playing the video Blackjack and Craps ($1/bet) tables. They also had video roulette and poker as well as a small assortment of slots. It was not crowded and although some people smoked, it was not too bad. We paid $2 for drinks. Since there's no evening life in the Bahamas, this was a good place to spend time in the evening. Open 4pm-midnight.

4  Thank JudyAlline

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Stayed at the CP early Dec for 4 nights, def. not as busy as it use to be but going through major construction phase. Room & bed, shower great ( no problems ), great view. Like i said not busy but also the least traveled week of the year. Ate in the steak house ( 1/2 full ), meal was superb, we has steak and fish with wine. Also ate in the West Bay, I had the fish and chips ( snapper ), one of the best F&C meals I have ever had ( yes will order again )
The Casino: Limited as far as live tables but didn't bother us, they have lots of modern slots plus virtual tables that work fine for us. Virtual 3-card poker, 21 BJ, 7 card holdem, RULE ETTE, I hate roulette . We were drinking beer and paying ( cheap but not comped ), a nice casino host gave us tix for free beverages ( I think her name was Anna ). Live dealers coming after Xmas when travel picks up. YES will def stay there again. BTW lots of dining options a small walk down Bay.
Drinks at pool bar pricey, 2 places inside where you can purchase cold beer, wine or hard booze. If yall like HARD & want the bargain get the Cuba Libre $2 a can %8 ( beer is fine but liquor is quicker.) 1 store inside to the left other 1 in tunnel on way to other hotel.

1  Thank dROG
Reviewed 19 November 2013

we have been to this casino many times as we visit Nassau quite often on cruise ships it used to be a great place back in 2008 it used to be packed with guests from the cruise ships docked downtown they had lots of slots a nice sports book and some decent snack options but ever since they stopped the free drinks for casino players they have lost about 90 percent of their business it used to be a happening place but now its like a ghost casino with maybe 1 bartender and 1 cocktail waitress to serve the big crown of 8 or 9 customers the sports book is long gone the food court is gone the machines are tight hardly anyone on the tables I don't know how much longer they will be in business the only nice part is the view from the jitney bus on the way and way back from downtown and if you walk out to the beach behind the hotel is very nice view and you can go for a swim in the ocean

1  Thank bigmikeydoo
Reviewed 22 September 2013

The Crystal Palace opens at 4pm although I'm not sure if this is due to it being quiet season.

I don't think the casino looks tired as others have commented. The Wyndham hotel, yes. The casino, no. I recommend getting one of their free players cards just to make considerable savings on drinks.

The casino at Atlantis is superior but if you're staying on Cable Beach and can't be bothered to travel to Paradise Island then it's got to be worth it.

1  Thank Esmel
Reviewed 12 September 2013

When Baha Mar opens and they close this place I will really miss it.Don't get me wrong it is not a crowded noisey casino like the big boys but is fine for a slot player.Althogh the selection of machines seems to shrink every time I go,I still have fun there.The staff is extremely friendly,if a machine acts up someone is there immediately to fix it,and the cocktail servers are very efficient(even if you have to pay $2.00 for a drink).
I just hope that Baha Mar can match the service that the Crystal palace provides.