“An experience of a lifetime!”

Powerboat Adventures
Nassau Shore Excursion: Exuma Powerboat Adventure
Ranked #3 of 107 Outdoor Activities in Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: High speed, powerboat trip from Nassau to our private island in the Exuma Cays. Feed the stingrays, watch the shark wrangling show, snorkel pristine reefs and enjoy a sumptuous feast of fresh grouper, steak and salads. Open bar. All inclusive.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
LULING
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“An experience of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I don't even know where to begin! My boyfriend and I had the pleasure of spending 4 nights 5 days at Ship Channel Cay with the most awesome host, hostess, chef/bartender and crew. When I boarded the powerboat, armed only with the info. from the website, I was kinda nervous. I will tell you, the website (which is great) doesn't even touch the surface of the experience.

We arrived at the ferry terminal and our luggage was loaded onto the powerboat. It was at that moment the royal treatment and adventure began. About an hour boat ride in the most beautiful water to the first stop. Iguana feeding. What can i say, it was fun! These jurassic park little fellows munching down on grapes. Back on the boat, Miami Vice boat ride to Paradise. Snacks and an open bar waiting for us until lunch. Which is prepared onsite! Sting rays gotta eat, too. That was quite an experience. One that I did every day I was there. Up next shark feeding. We got the most amazing photos. Right there next to us. Simply AMAZING!

Anyone up for a snorkel in a living reef before lunch. Fish, steak, pasta, salads, fruits, cheeses, and more but you're really not reading this review to find out what's for lunch. After lunch, the beach is yours until the boat leaves. The water was memorizing. The most gorgeous aqua blue. When it was time for everyone else to return to the boat, we stayed behind and spent hours alone on the beach sipping fruity drinks, swimming where the stings rays (who did stop by now and then to hang out) and sharks were a few hours earlier..

Our luggage was already in our bungalow. It was exquisite! All the comforts of home. Truth be told is was nicer then resort we stayed at the first late. But the best part was it brought romance to a whole new level. The view was breath taking. The peacefulness and tranquility. Sunrises and sunsets from our private balcony. Walks on the beach, hand in hand. No hustle, no bustle. Our room had a day type bed in the second bedroom that I loved to curl up with my book. It faced the water and was awesome. Perfect spot to chill before dinner.

Dinner was always 5 stars. We dined every night Nigel, Mona and Shane. It was as if we were long lost friends catching up on old times. Oh the stories! The warmth and hospitality were second to none.

We explored. We laughed. We made memories.

I cried when it was time to leave. I felt like I left a lil piece of my heart behind. I cherish the 5 days we spent in Paradise and the new friends we made.

Words are words! The experience is everything! If you have the chance to visit the Bahamas, Powerboat Adventures is a must. We've already decided we're going back next year :)

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Excellent day trip, great experience, friendly staff!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Wife and I went on our recent trip to Atlantis, came highly recommended from my brother. Overall a very enjoyable excursion, solid 4.5 stars. We started our day in the paradise island ferry terminal, loaded the group in to 2 powerboats and then took off for a good 45-60 min ride blasting through the calm Caribbean waters with your hair blowing in the wind. The iguana beach was nice and it was fun trying to feed them. The more amazing prt is the beach/water at this secluded island. From there, another 10-15 min ride to the private island where the rest of the days activities take place. As we rolled in through the crystal clear water, everyone started chattering about the dark, lithe, agile shapes right by the dock...yes the sharks are the star of the day. Have been on multiple tropical vacations, but never have I witnessed shark wrangling. We started out with stingray feeding on the beach, definitely enjoyable to get up close and personal with creatures from the sea. Next came the shark wrangling and it was a sight to behold as Steven (hope I got that right) and his slight fame tossed fish carcasses on a rope in to the water to attract the sharks. Good size reef and lemon sharks swarmed towards the shore and pictures and videos snapped continuously. Next came the snorkeling at the beach. Was initially nervous about getting in the water with these amazing creatures, but the crew is very experienced and keep everyone together with safety boats as well. Walki down the beach and putting on fins on top of the rocks was a challenge. They remind everyone multiple times, but the current is fast and strong. We made three trips and each time the made dash for the shore left me breathless. Unfortunately we didn't see any sharks swimming with us, the only downside to this excursion. Afterwards came a large buffet lunch, fish/beef/pasta/hot dogs/salad/fruit. Was well prepared. Drinks flowed the entire time on the island and the bartender/staff were all friendy. After lunch they prepared fresh conch salad right in the beach, was fresh and tasty. Then we had a good 90 minutes to lounge on the beach/water. The beach/water here was breathtaking. The whole reason I love the Caribbean is encompassed here on this island. Crystal clear, aqua colored, warm water with ultra fine white sand beaches. Could have stayed much longer with that view. Well worth the price of admission for this trip.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jrscgsr
West Palm Beach, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best excursion in the Bahamas!”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Excellent excursion includes trip to iguana island, followed but trip to a private cay in exuma. Breathtaking. Includes food and (open bar) beverage, high speed powerboat ride, snorkeling, X-ray and shark feedings. Food cooked on site, delicious and fresh. Worth the price and trip. It's a daylong excursion from 9a-5p

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Susy1130
Brussels
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best day EVER”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

There are no words to describe this day! It was wonderfull, from start to finish! I wish I could do it over and over again. The entire crew was super nice and took such great care of everyone, making us all participate in what they had to offer! I will always remeber swimming and feeding with sharks, feeding stingrays and iguanas, going for a super snorkel trail! Unbelievable scenario! I highly recomend this, even if you are on a cruise, everything is extremely well organised, you will not regret it! I was there with my husband, but I want to bring my whole family and friends to experience this!

Visited September 2013
Waller
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great trip”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Very beautiful trip. Boat ride is kind of long but well worth the trip. Getting to swim in amazing blue water and was awesome to be so close while they fed wild sharks and stingrays. Plenty of food and taste great. Sandwiches and chips and vegetable tray as soon as you arrive then lunch was steak and fish, hot dogs, pasta salad and green salad. The bar is right by the beach. Snorkeling trip was a fast one but you can make two trips. They walk you to end of island and you snorkel back to beach. The ride back gives you opportunity to rest but if you don't like wind in your face at 40 mph sit in the back of boat. Trip is worth the price and I would go on this again.

Visited August 2013