British Colonial Hilton Nassau
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$214
US$349
US$291
3,605 results
All reviewsprivate beachthe executive loungeparadise islandday passstraw marketbusiness hotelcruise shipdunkin donutssenor frogsfish fryaqua restauranthotel beachbay streetsenior frogsfood and drinksjunkanoo beachnice beach
Reviewed 20 November 2013

/we only went for drinks and to listen to the music in the lounge. All of the employees were great. Several stopped by out table to say hello & to see if we needed anything. The music & drinks were very good and so was the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Kara A, Manager at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the entertainment in Bullion and service from our staff.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I used the Hilton day pass while in Nassau for a cruise. My cruise was ported in Nassau from 12pm-8pm. After doing some research I saw you could purchase a day pass to the Hilton through Island Marketing for $60 each (includes use of chairs, pool towels, pool, beach, kayaks, and a $40 credit towards food and drinks at the outside grille). We didn't pre-purchase because we weren't sure about the weather in Nassau so once we arrived we went straight to the Hilton and purchased the day pass for $65 each at the front desk. The beach was beautiful! The hotel facilities were very clean, the pool, beach area, bathrooms, and grille. The food at the grille was very limited, I had the nachos which were ok and my guest had a chicken wrap which looked good. The drinks were great, we had a $80 combined credit for the grille and we each got lunch and 2 drinks each. The beach chairs were really nice too, they have really comfy cushions and the private beach area wasn't really crowded.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank hbrow022
Kara A, Manager at British Colonial Hilton Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your day pass at the British Colonial hilton Nassau. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our pool, beach, food and activities.

We certainly appreciate your patronage and looking forward to serving you again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I paid about $200 dollars/night at this hotel. Although I am a Hilton Gold member, I was not offered breakfast coupons or water bottle that's standard with the check-in. I received my breakfast coupon next day after asking the front desk. I was not told about the option to upgrade from free (Continental) breakfast to Full breakfast. My room was really small and right next to the lobby entrance door. Lot of noise that I found was really irritating. My room was not cleaned for the entire day. Had to request front desk around 8 pm to clean it. (Note: I did not put out the "Do not disturb" sign"). The private beach is a joke. It's tiny and artificial. I will stay at a different hotel next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Sandip L
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We got a deal on Expedia for $100 off a night. We only stayed here one night and that was enough for Nassau for me. This hotel is a great location because it's right next to the small strip of shops and restaurants. We went to the Atlantis to walk around that evening and had dinner at one of the many restaurants there. Really fun to check out.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lewjamster

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us. Our property is indeed an historic landmark in the heart of downtown Nassau, and we are happy that you enjoyed the location.

We appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Great member lounge, fancy food, free alcohol, and many member benefits. Beautiful pool and private beach with toys you can take out for free, like floats, cayaks, boogie boards and more. outside lounge shaded Beds and hammocks for anyone to use. Great sights to see in walking distance and friendly staff!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the British Colonial Hilton Nassau as your vacation destination. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and we are glad that you enjoyed our lounge, food, private beach, hammocks, toys and friendly staff.

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to many more opportunities to extend our authentic hospitality.