All reviewscigar factorytour of the wine cellarhand rolled cigarroll cigarsbritish royaltygovernment housetiled poolchocolate storehistoric charmhotel offeringwarm afternoonlush gardenscharming hotelspent a long weekenddowntown nassaupiano loungevisited this hotel
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

As a cigar enthusiast I've smoke Graycliff cigars for years. When on a cruise visiting Nassau, I couldn't resist swinging by. My wife and I enjoyed a handmade cigar and a nice rum while relaxing in the very beautiful environment of the hotel lobby. We also made a quick stop in the factory. All in all a very relaxing and enjoyable visit. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank enel23233
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Graycliff is a beautiful hotel located very close to Nassau's downtown. Always has been my favorite place... however the service it is unbelievable... not the first time that they forgot our orders, seems like we annoyed the staff because they simply ignored you. And God bless you if you are brave enough to complain... they will show you attitude and answer you back with the worst attitude! Bye Graycliff, it was good but with your team there i simply can't take it anymore.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
7  Thank Barbara C
Reviewed 25 October 2017

best for adults, quiet, beautiful gardens, great pool area. all within walking distance of all the shopping in downtown Nassau ( if you choose(. I spent a weekend there with friends, relaxed, relaxed and relaxed some more. We never left the property!!! The Graycliff Hotel and Restaurant, which do I like better ? I love them both. 5 star dining that is really difficult to beat, 5 star service, very friendly and helpful staff, and they have one of the largest private collections of wine in the world. I cant wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017

What a classic old hotel, within walking distance of Government House and the art museum. The swimming pool is huge and stunning with the intricate tile inlay at the bottom, let the cool water caress you after spending a warm afternoon shopping. Loaded with antiques, lots to do with he cigar factory around the corner and the chocolate shop next door.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the gardens or pool
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This is a great place to visit. I am told the restaurant is incredible(wasn't there during meal time) The place is beautiful as well as the grounds. The cigar shop is great very friendly people and as a cigar smoker I'll tell you they roll a very nice cigar range.... Excellent. A visit to the chocolate store/Factory was nice once again very helpful staff. This is a place worth visiting even if its just to walk around the grounds.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple