This hotel is efficient and in a nice area. The staff are very courteous and helpful. The rooms were beyond my expectations and I must admit they were very clean and equipped. This place can be used for business, pleasure or whatever you want to have it for. The rooms are very clean and attractive. There are recreational sports available for your leisure, such as playing tennis, going to Dolphin Encounters, Snorkeling, Sunset sailing and much, much more. There is also a beach where you can go and have fun and relaxed with family and friends.
The rooms were spacious. Furniture okay. Beds, very comfortable - but the ones on the top floor squeak when you move on them. The air-conditioning was a problem for us. The top floor stays hot, or the middle floor freezes. There's not really any way to get the temperature on the two top levels where everyone can be happy. Property: You may be put off by the condition of the property maintenance. Pool was clean and nice although small. And, there was a lack of pretty landscaping, just a little scrubby looking. With a little TLC, could be awesome. I agree with the viewers not to book the garden villas. Unit 11- does not have an ocean view on the main level, only a view of the ugly pool snack shack (just so you know if you're booking). Some rooms are ocean view, but not but a couple are ocean front. If you know what to expect, you might be pretty happy staying here - if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in November 2017. Blue Water Resort is a tropical escape. Relax in spacious three-bedroom ocean or garden villas. Step outside and enjoy the island breeze and sounds of the unending waves. Play tennis onsite or jump into the beautiful ocean-side pool. Treat yourself to the excitement of the nearby casino, go deep-sea fishing or put on your snorkel and fins. At night, visit Da Sand Bar & Grill for dinner, or visit the bright lights of Paradise Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Water Resort on Cable Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Hotel Nassau
- Blue Water Hotel
- Blue Water Nassau
- Bahamas Guanahani Village
- Guanahani Village
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Bahamas/Nassau