This touristy, yet slightly less pricey area of the island is ideal to get a more local vybe. The employees were helpful and caring, and the services were spot on. The place was not modern, but the price reflected that well. Great little private beach and pool, with a small bar there for drinks when it is too hot. The bus comes right to the front of the hotel, which can take you anywhere on the island. Seemingly a good spot for families, even though I was there on spring break and loved it. We were often out seeing other parts of the island.
Overall a good deal, and I would suggest it to anyone looking for this on Nassau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed due to renovation. It will reopen in November 2017. Blue Water Resort is a tropical escape. Relax in spacious three-bedroom ocean or garden villas. Step outside and enjoy the island breeze and sounds of the unending waves. Play tennis onsite or jump into the beautiful ocean-side pool. Treat yourself to the excitement of the nearby casino, go deep-sea fishing or put on your snorkel and fins. At night, visit Da Sand Bar & Grill for dinner, or visit the bright lights of Paradise Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Water Resort on Cable Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Hotel Nassau
- Blue Water Hotel
- Blue Water Nassau
- Bahamas Guanahani Village
- Guanahani Village
- Blue Water Resort On Cable Beach Bahamas/Nassau