“Tasty but Costly!”

Add it.
Amici Trattoria
Ranked #187 of 278 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, European
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
San Diego, California
“Tasty but Costly!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

There are limited dining options at the Sheraton in Nassau so we decided try Amici. The food was good, my mother and brother both got the salmon and loved it. I got the spaghetti bolognese which was pretty good. The service was great, but the food was too expensive. I'd give this restaurant a higher rating if it was a better value.

• Visited August 2013

“Best food at sheraton, horrible pricing”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

The food here is good and the service is good as well. The resterant doesnt open everyday if there arent advance reservations to justify it opening. I learned that one day after i got ready, showed up with the family ans it was closed a couple days ago. It was open 2 days ago so we gave it a shot. The food was tasty and well presented. However the prices were sky high for food u can normally get at an applebes. The atmosphere is dead. During our family dinner, only one other table was occupied. Baha mar management/ ownership seems to have given up on this resturant concept. They appear only to be focuses on the new development next door.

• Visited August 2013
Lake Norman, North Carolina
“Good Food & Friendly Service”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Not many options in the area, but all in all this is not a bad deal. Food is good and quantity is more than you can eat. Staff is friendly and helpful. If you are staying at the Sheraton, best bet for a quality dinner.

Visited June 2013
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Good food but expensive!”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

It was difficult for me to pick an overall rating and I had to settle on average for these reasons:

My sisters and I made the mistake of waiting too late to have dinner. We didn't want to venture from our hotel at 9pm so we decided to try this restaurant at the recommendation of some patrons leaving the restaurant as we were checking out the menu. We were promptly seated and had attentive service (restaurant was pretty dead by 9pm though). I got the carbonara which was delicious. One sister got the spaghetti & meatballs and the other risotto. Meatballs were tender and tasty; the risotto however was not cooked well enough and had a good crunch in each bite. Flavor of all the dishes was pretty good, and portion sizes were large.

So, while our meals were full of flavor and the service was good, there was nothing special about our meals, and definitely not worth the $35+ we paid for each plate. When I'm looking to be treated to a fancy meal, I want to have something that I wouldn't be able to cook for myself--this was not the case here. I recommend this restaurant to people if they are looking for good Italian food, but be prepared to pay much more than what it's worth.

• Visited April 2013
Calabasas, California
“Average in all regards”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Good food, but not great.

Good service, but not great.

Nice ambiance, but not great.

Prices are above average, but what you might expect for a hotel restaurant.

• Visited April 2013