“Great choice”

Price range: US$10 - US$55
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was in Nassau for the first time. Friends recommended Olives and boy was it a great choice. The food was great. The jerk chicken was fabulous and the Mahi Mahi sandwich was the best fish sandwich I've ever had! Remember, with all Nassau restaurants, you are on island time and if you're in a hurry try McDonalds. The service was great and I loved people watching from the patio.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I've been here for lunch and dinner and both times i thoroughly enjoyed my meal. I really like the beer mojito here,really good!

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I heard about Olives and decided to take a friend their. I was blown away by the excellent Greek style food and service.The fresh fish special was Mahi Mahi and I swear it was just caught.I havce not had a piece of fish this fresh in a long time. The mesas are very good and a few should be ordered. As in all good Nassau restaurants prices are high, but the quality,service and ambience at Olives is very good.

1  Thank Dealmaker
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We enjoyed our dinner thoroughly. The seafood pasta was excellent, and salmon was very good also. Very attentive wait staff. Worth the taxi ride from Paradise Island.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great atmosphere, good service, and very good food. Our hotel recommended this restaurant and we both enjoyed our meals. Nice menu and we everything was cooked perfectly. Coconut and chocolate tart was excellent. I'd love to go back and try more of the tapas on the menu. Moroccan filo wrapped roll was a standout.