My husband and I stayed at SRB from June 26-30 for our daughter's wedding. We had a Club level room in the Windsor Tower. The room was spacious and always kept clean and was mostly kept stocked, although we did have to ask for certain drinks to be restocked on a couple of occasions.
This was our fifth trip to this Sandals and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. We had breakfast most days at Baccarat having tried the buffet at Spices on the first morning and found it was not to our liking. Baccarat for breakfast was excellent.We were somewhat disappointed in the room service menu especially for meals later in the day as we found it very limited. The pizzas at the pizza place were excellent as was the chocolate buffet on Sunday night.
Our first two nights we did not eat dinner at the resort due to the wedding but we had two very enjoyable dinners at Gordon's on the Pier and Baccarat where the service was extremely good and the food was also very well cooked and presented.
We enjoyed listening to the sax player by the pool and the VIP band by the firepits as well as hanging out at the piano bar. We also visited the pub and I really enjoyed my Newcastle Brown, something I hadn't had for 30 years. I was surprised that there was no English beer on tap though.
We would have hung out by the pools more if there had been more shade but there was a definite shortage of umbrellas, especially by the quiet pool.
All together we enjoyed our stay which was made extra special by some wonderful staff members who remembered us from previous visits or who just went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
A special mention goes out to Moral who really went out of his way for us. Candace and Vincent at Baccarat who epitomized service with a smile , Kellah and Renata who anticipated our needs. Shervin and Sherman at the piano bar, we had great fun with you both. and in fact to all the staff we had contact with you are what makes a stay at SRB so special. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Travelbag, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau