This was our first time at an all inclusive resort hence we did not know what to expect. Initially we were a little doubtful since we do like to stay at high end hotels and luxury resorts. First when we walked in it felt a little different from places that we usually stay at.
But after we got to experience all that Royal Bahamian had to offer we thought it was an excellent value. We are very active, we like sports and excercise. There was free tennis lessons, yoga, pilates, aerobics lessons. There were some water sports activities every day like volleyball etc.
Pools and the facilty bars were awesome. Liked the food too. Not exceptional but was good. Liked Baccarat for breakfast and dinner. Staff at Baccarat was great.
Service in general was spotty. In some bars the service in the evening was great but our concierge that we met with first was extremely difficult. But over all great stay. Would do it again.
One thing is we would loved to have watched the US Open tennis at an open air sports bar. There really was no provision for that indoors or outdoors so we mostly had to go back to our rooms to do so. Royal Theater needs severe updating and clean-up.
Rooms were fine. Nothing spectacular or luxury but nice size. even a westin has more comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau