“Outstanding Sweet Sixteen Getaway”
Bench view of Atol Island & Atlantis Walking trail on Yamacraw beach
Master Bed & Bath
Twin Beds
3rd bedroom queen bed
TV in family room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
desy
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Outstanding Sweet Sixteen Getaway”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

My mother, aunt, daughter (16) and son (19months) had the pleasure of staying at Prince Adam Villa. Bryan was very responsive when booking and answering any questions or concerns that I had. He lives next door but you would never know that if it were not for myself and past visitors mentioning it here. We used Sandy's Private Taxi to get to the location with a pit stop at the grocery store. Once we arrived and were settled we took a minute walk to the beach and jumped right in fully clothed it was that tempting. My family and I utilized the Jitney bus $1.50 pp each way and it was a cinch. The number 9 bus comes to the corner where the villa is located with slow service whereas the number 15 stopped by the store which is a 10 minute walk and comes frequently. Both buses take you into town. Once there everything is at your disposal. We used the taxis by the port for cruise ships to get to Atlantis $4pp each way. We also took the number 10 bus to Cable Beach one day which was loads of fun. We stumbled across a Sbbaro on the West side of the island by Cable Beach which was very clean and had a friendly staff and the food was to die for (that says a lot coming from me). It was so good we ate there twice. The subway downtown was fresh and also good. As for food and transportation prices, I did not see much differences than eating here in the states except for the grocery store where the food prices are extortionist!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not have any trouble getting around without a car and would not rent one when I return next year. Parking downtown seems terrible and driving on the opposite side of the road would be a pain. My family takes an annual trip to Clearwater but after this experience we will be making this out spot. My family and I have already started recommending staying at PAV and I hadn't even written the review. Hope this helps. Thanks Bryan!!!!! We will be contacting you soon :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was emaculate
Liked least: Needs more trash cans in the common areas
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
14 Oct 2012
My apologies for the late response to your review as it was an oversight on my part. You were the first guests to take full advantage of the busing system including the number ten bus that allowed you to see most the western district.
I would be delighted to have you stay at the villas again and look forward to you early response.
EnglishEx...
Cumming, Georgia
“The perfect location on this beautiful Island”
Reviewed 30 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We have just returned from a ten day stay in this villa. When we arrived we had a slight problem with our rented car, and the owner of the villa came to our rescue immediately. This set the tone for the rest of the stay. Mr. Taylor was friendly and helpful, and nothing was too much trouble for him. The villa was perfect for myself, my husband, and my three teenagers. There is tons of space, it is beautifully decorated, and the location was perfect. The beach was less than a minute's walk, and we swam with the local people who were all so friendly and welcoming. A short, picturesque drive took us into the heart of Nassau, and the villa is only minutes from the bridge to Paradise Island. We are so grateful to Mr. Taylor for making us so welcome and for giving us advice on the best beaches and the local amenities.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house and furnishings were perfect.
Liked least: That we had to leave - I cannot fault this place!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Families with young children
30 Jul 2012
Hello Denise thank for your review and I was happy to hear that you got a chance to see the Clifton Cay Heritage Site. Please come again.
Anne A
Matane, Canada
“As my son would say,a dreamed vacation!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I travelled with my husband and 8 yrs old son from June 26th-July 7th,2012 to the Bahamas and stayed at this beautiful rented Villa which was located on the eastern part of the island of New Providence near downtown Nassau.
We enjoyed our stay and the Villa very much.
There was a nice,small,beach at the end of the street where residents enjoyed a swim at the end of the day.
For our part,although there are many prettier and longer beaches on the island,we went almost every day for a pleasant swim and liked the closeness of it.
My son and I had nice talks with some locals and people renting villas close by.
Bryan,the owner,was very nice and respectful of our privacy.
Although you would need a car to get around,you can experience the Bahamian way of life much better this way.Do not hesitate to ask people around-the Bahamians are very welcoming and helpful in giving you tips or advice from where to buy fresh fish (Potter's Cay) to how to cook it! This very nice lady told me to add only salt and pepper with lime juice to appreciate the whole flavor of snapper fish and of course,we had the conch in many ways (fritters,salad).Arawak Cay is also a must to sample the local food.
Overall,a wonderful stay in the beautiful Bahamas and its warm people!
Anne Asselin,Quebec,Canada

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Near access to the beach and quiet neighborhood
Liked least: Lack of pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
17 Jul 2012
Thank you for the review and was happy to be helpful when needed. The conch is also an execellent seafood treat and sometimes refered to as it is a local aphrodisiac. Come again!
Colorado
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
10 May 2012
Thank you for your review!
Ma
Reviewed 20 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
20 Jan 2012
It was nice to hear that you got a chance to see New Providence and enjoyed the fine dining at Messa Grill, Atlantis Resort. Glad that the townhouse met all of your needs and that I could be of help to you.
USA
Reviewed 4 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

4 Dec 2011
Tanya and Lex thank you for choosing Prince Adam Villas. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the sourroundings, location and proxmity to other amenities met you needs.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing