“Very Nice House”
Master Bed & Bath
Twin Beds
3rd bedroom queen bed
TV in family room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kdaliki
Waterloo, Canada
“Very Nice House”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This house is very clean and inviting. The neighborhood is safe and friendly. The grocery stores and restaurants are just around the corner. This house is very well decorated and ease to adopt. The owner of this house(Bryan) make this rental experience very ease. Providing us with all information before our trip.Very professional done and I like that. I would recommended this house to my friends. I'm looking forward to rent this house again. Thank you for a wonderful vacation.

Travelling group: Extended Family
11 Aug 2013
Hello Kdalik,

Thank you for your review - happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at Prince Adam Villa.
It was a pleasure to have you around for two weeks and to hear that you got a chance to do the Powerboat Adventurer Tours through the Exuma Cays.
Look forward to hearing from you again.
Angelique...
Brookhaven, Pennsylvania
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

My first review and I'm very happy to write one regarding this property. I cannot say enough nice things. To begin with, the house was in pristine condition and much more spacious and modern than I expected. Bryan was very helpful and patient during the initial process. I work night shift from 7p until 7 am and I have 3 children. Because of this I'm usually asleep during the day or when I am awake I am tied up with my children's activities. He was very understanding of my delayed responses as well as prompt to respond to my emails often sent in the middle of the night. I traveled with my husband and our three children. Our youngest are 5 and 8 and our oldest turned 16 during the trip. I was searching for a property that would give us space and allow our teenager to have some privacy and space of his own. His room was perfect. The youngest shared a room and it worked out well. Our own room was also nice with 2 very nice sized closets and a master bathroom. The decor in the house was tasteful and gave the villa warmth. The beach was extremely close, a very short walk and you were there. Our children made fast friends with locals and other vacationers. We rented a car through Virgo, an appreciated suggestion from Bryan, and had no trouble getting around the island. Additionally, there is a washer and dryer on site, dishes, pots/pans, and extra blankets. Overall our stay as a family was even better and more comfortable than most hotels. Having wifi included was very convenient especially with a teenager. We really enjoyed our trip and when we visit again in the future we will certainly seek out this property. Bryan lives next door and was always helpful and friendly when we saw him. His wife helped us check out and she was equally pleasant. Thanks again Bryan!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Overall condition and decor
Liked least: House next door in construction phase and easily accessible by our children
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
3 Aug 2013
Thank you for the review and I am happy that Prince Adam Villa exceeded your expectation. Please come again!
Cheryland...
Montreal, Canada
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Our stay at Prince Adam Villas was very nice. Everything was as described and more. Being on the quiet end of the Island was nice. The beach was close , as was food shopping, and a great gym. Brian the owner who lives next door was very respectful and we never saw him. The house was large and comfortable. The cooler and mask with fins were nice extras as were the beach chairs. We had a great time and would highly recommend staying here. Thanks again Brian.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: so close to beach and very quiet
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Young Children
13 Mar 2013
Happy that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities at Prince Adam Villas. Besides the gym, I saw that you got a chance to enjoy the outdoors by jogging the rolling hills and the broadwalk in the area.
TeresaBay...
“Lovely spacious home, would definitely go back!”
Reviewed 2 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

We rented this house with our 2-year old daughter last month. It was perfect. We couldn't figure out the bus schedule and cab companies wouldnt come to the neighbourhood so we rented a car from Avis for most of the trip and drove all over Nassau checking out the different beaches and restaurants. OMG the grouper and the conch sandwiches are amazing. There are grocery stores near the house and the beach is very close. My daughter and I walked down all the time. It's not located near the touristy part of the island, so it's very quiet and the people of Bahamas are VERY friendly. Atlantis is about a 10 minute drive from this property. If you like to have room to spread out and cook most of your own meals, this house is awesome. Bryan was a very good host. The wifi wasn't working when we got there but he had the password reset and dropped it off the first night. He will help you with anything you need. Can't wait to visit Bahamas again!

Value Location
2 Mar 2013
Hello Teresa - Thank you for your review.
desy
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Outstanding Sweet Sixteen Getaway”
Reviewed 14 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

My mother, aunt, daughter (16) and son (19months) had the pleasure of staying at Prince Adam Villa. Bryan was very responsive when booking and answering any questions or concerns that I had. He lives next door but you would never know that if it were not for myself and past visitors mentioning it here. We used Sandy's Private Taxi to get to the location with a pit stop at the grocery store. Once we arrived and were settled we took a minute walk to the beach and jumped right in fully clothed it was that tempting. My family and I utilized the Jitney bus $1.50 pp each way and it was a cinch. The number 9 bus comes to the corner where the villa is located with slow service whereas the number 15 stopped by the store which is a 10 minute walk and comes frequently. Both buses take you into town. Once there everything is at your disposal. We used the taxis by the port for cruise ships to get to Atlantis $4pp each way. We also took the number 10 bus to Cable Beach one day which was loads of fun. We stumbled across a Sbbaro on the West side of the island by Cable Beach which was very clean and had a friendly staff and the food was to die for (that says a lot coming from me). It was so good we ate there twice. The subway downtown was fresh and also good. As for food and transportation prices, I did not see much differences than eating here in the states except for the grocery store where the food prices are extortionist!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not have any trouble getting around without a car and would not rent one when I return next year. Parking downtown seems terrible and driving on the opposite side of the road would be a pain. My family takes an annual trip to Clearwater but after this experience we will be making this out spot. My family and I have already started recommending staying at PAV and I hadn't even written the review. Hope this helps. Thanks Bryan!!!!! We will be contacting you soon :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was emaculate
Liked least: Needs more trash cans in the common areas
Travelling group: Large Group
Large groups
14 Oct 2012
My apologies for the late response to your review as it was an oversight on my part. You were the first guests to take full advantage of the busing system including the number ten bus that allowed you to see most the western district.
I would be delighted to have you stay at the villas again and look forward to you early response.
EnglishEx...
Cumming, Georgia
“The perfect location on this beautiful Island”
Reviewed 30 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We have just returned from a ten day stay in this villa. When we arrived we had a slight problem with our rented car, and the owner of the villa came to our rescue immediately. This set the tone for the rest of the stay. Mr. Taylor was friendly and helpful, and nothing was too much trouble for him. The villa was perfect for myself, my husband, and my three teenagers. There is tons of space, it is beautifully decorated, and the location was perfect. The beach was less than a minute's walk, and we swam with the local people who were all so friendly and welcoming. A short, picturesque drive took us into the heart of Nassau, and the villa is only minutes from the bridge to Paradise Island. We are so grateful to Mr. Taylor for making us so welcome and for giving us advice on the best beaches and the local amenities.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house and furnishings were perfect.
Liked least: That we had to leave - I cannot fault this place!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
30 Jul 2012
Hello Denise thank for your review and I was happy to hear that you got a chance to see the Clifton Cay Heritage Site. Please come again.
Anne A
Matane, Canada
“As my son would say,a dreamed vacation!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

I travelled with my husband and 8 yrs old son from June 26th-July 7th,2012 to the Bahamas and stayed at this beautiful rented Villa which was located on the eastern part of the island of New Providence near downtown Nassau.
We enjoyed our stay and the Villa very much.
There was a nice,small,beach at the end of the street where residents enjoyed a swim at the end of the day.
For our part,although there are many prettier and longer beaches on the island,we went almost every day for a pleasant swim and liked the closeness of it.
My son and I had nice talks with some locals and people renting villas close by.
Bryan,the owner,was very nice and respectful of our privacy.
Although you would need a car to get around,you can experience the Bahamian way of life much better this way.Do not hesitate to ask people around-the Bahamians are very welcoming and helpful in giving you tips or advice from where to buy fresh fish (Potter's Cay) to how to cook it! This very nice lady told me to add only salt and pepper with lime juice to appreciate the whole flavor of snapper fish and of course,we had the conch in many ways (fritters,salad).Arawak Cay is also a must to sample the local food.
Overall,a wonderful stay in the beautiful Bahamas and its warm people!
Anne Asselin,Quebec,Canada

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Near access to the beach and quiet neighborhood
Liked least: Lack of pool
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
17 Jul 2012
Thank you for the review and was happy to be helpful when needed. The conch is also an execellent seafood treat and sometimes refered to as it is a local aphrodisiac. Come again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing