“loved it!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ian K
“loved it!!!”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Thanks very much to Duran and the whole team at Tangerine Sunsets. I have just returned from a 6 night stay with my family at your Montagu Villas apartment. My wife and 3 children travelled with me, there was plenty of room for all 5 of us, 2 bedrooms with double beds and one sleeping on the couch. The apartment is very clean and well maintained, easy to find our way around as first time visitors of the island, catch the number 11 or number 19 jitney buses to get to downtown. it cost me $5 per bus trip for all of us compared to taxis which can be very expensive and a wee bit shady in pricing... although the drivers recommended by the Tangerine team were excellent, honest, and extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the grocery pickup service offered by the team, I didn't and it cost me much more than I would have paid I'm sure! The only negative I have is that we did enquire about Atlantis tickets to be booked through Tangerine Sunsets, but their contact could only provide 2 day passes which were quite expensive, we managed to get 1 day passes ourselves while there, which were better value for us. All in all a very nice experience and I would definitely recommend this Apartment and organization to anyone interested in visiting Nassau.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness. Customer service.
Liked least: Pots and pans need with replacing. Ants in kitchen and bathroom.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
25 Jun 2015
Ian, it was absolutely our pleasure to host you and your family and you guys were great! You were easy to communicate with and you kept our place as we would have. We'd be happy to host you again any time you're in our neck of the woods.

Happy travels!
Felicia C
Iqaluit
“Excellent vacation”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful vacation and enjoyed our stay at the Villa. We were there for 2 weeks and had all the comforts of home. We felt very safe there and staff check in on us a couple times to make sure our stay was pleasant.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and all the amenities of home
Liked least: housekeeping could be much better, gate did not work properly
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Large groups
16 Apr 2015
Thank you so much Felicia. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your holiday and you and your family were both warm and pleasant to communicate with. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the islands!

shanluv
BUffalo NY
“Awesome”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I just returned from the Bahamas on 3/23/2015 and had a blast!!! Renting the Villa was the best decision that we made. Thanks to Duran and his team of professionals our stay was amazing! When we called about anything they were very responsive. Car service was arranged ahead of time and very prompt. The apartment is very nice. The area is very quiet and we felt safe! Looking forward to working with the staff at Tangerine Sunsets in the near future!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I liked that we had access to wifi and free calling to the US
Travelling group: Friends
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
25 Mar 2015
Thank you so much Shannon. You guys were an absolute delight and we'd love to host you again next time you're in our neck of the woods. mi casa es su casa.

Ccampbell...
New York City, New York
“Hidden gem in the heart of Nassau.”
Reviewed 6 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

This nice sized one bedroom rental off the beaten path in the heart of Nassau gave my family plenty of reason to come back soon. Located about 2 miles from Paradise Island and a mile from Montagu beach we could not ask for anything more. The service was outstanding and any questions we had were addressed immediately. We have stayed at many resorts on the island and by far this place is the best value.

6 Jul 2012
Thanks so much Chris for the wonderful review. It was great to have you guys down and my only regret was that you didn't stay longer ;)

You are welcome anytime and we wish you and your family the best.

Kind regards,

Tangerine Sunsets
USA
Reviewed 22 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
25 Mar 2015
Rhonda!! I'm not sure how this review slipped through without me getting a chance to say thank you! I so appreciate the time you took to leave us a positive review and I'm happy to say better late than never as I didn't catch it at first.

It was great hosting you and I hope you visit again.

UK
Reviewed 6 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
6 Mar 2012
Thanks so much for your kind review Steve. We enjoyed having you guys stay with us and what better way to begin to cool down in the tropical Bahamas than with a nice cold beer ;) Be safe my friend and our doors are always open to you in future.

Kind regards,

Duran
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing