“Excellent Sushi, Trendy Atmosphere, Slow service”
Review of Via Caffe

Via Caffe
Ranked #81 of 280 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: International
York, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Sushi, Trendy Atmosphere, Slow service”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I had some of the best sushi we ever ate at this restaurant, but the service was slow. All in all a great place to eat and people watch if you sit by the windows.

Visited July 2014

Windber, Pennsylvania
“Keep Walking”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Service was slow and the people working there were rude! Sushi was alright and the do not order the chicken satay's! (3 little pieces of chicken for $10) Can you say tourist trap? I asked for a refill of water 2 times and it took her 45 minutes to get that plus bring the bill! Only thing good about this place was that they had air conditioning!

“Over Priced Waste of Time”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

tl;dr: Avoid this place!

Food was nominally decent but that's all good that I can say. Service was awful! It's not like the place was packed. They just didn't care about us because we weren't big spenders. I asked if there were any specials and the waitress looked at me like I was a poor beggar.

The food was slow as well as bringing the bill. We only had so long and didn't want to waist it waiting for the bill! After waiting for quote some time, we went to the cash register to ask for the check. The manger face us a death stare like we were dining-and-dashing.

After all that, they told us that we had to pay cash since they mysteriously couldn't take card even though the Visa sign was on the door. We insisted that they take card and that we choose them for that reason, and magically their card reader worked!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Sushi rolls: They don't rock.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We were primarily there to watch the football, but are big sushi fans, so thought with such proximity to the sea, the sushi would be great. Nope. Poorly constructed and sooooo chewy. Dry out the nori before rolling it. It's basic.
Beer was cold, and Japanese, so silver linings.

Visited June 2014
New York, US
“Delicious Bahama Mama”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great drinks and the Conch fritters were tasty as well. Definitely a place I'll return to when I'm in Nassau. Very easy to get to from the cruise port, straight through the terminal to the left. They have a Bahama Mama Conch fritter special for $9 that's well worth it. Nice atmosphere and interior. AC and fans make it a welcome break on hot days.

• Visited June 2014