“Seafood Buffet on Saturday!”
Review of Aqua at The Hilton

Aqua at The Hilton
Ranked #70 of 303 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Aqua is The British Colonial Hiltons newest restaurant spectacular. Serving a choice of buffet and a la cart you can enjoy sea views from any one of our scenic window views. Start your day off with a variety of healthy breakfast choices or De-stress with cocktail or meet business associates for lunch. Try one of many fresh seafood dishes at night time, like grilled tiger prawns, or the latest catch of the day.
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We enjoyed the seafood buffet on Saturday night. The array of seefood (spiney lobster, varieties of crab, fish, chicken, paella) was beautiful and well prepared. Food is not the issue! Service is indifferent. No concern--they made their money in the guaranteed 15%. Also dined there for breakfast and was astounded at the prices. Nassau is not cheap, but this is about the most expensive place we found. If you are looking for value, look further.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

We ate lunch here on one of the rainy days. We had smoked salmon sandwiches and they were very good but pricey. If possible, venture down the street past the straw market rather than dining in the hotel.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Ate here whilst staying overnight after missing my flight back to Freeport.
I ate the local Conch chowder for start, which was excellent.
Then had the local Conch reef for main, excellent too.
Staff very attentive, the receptionist Imeda was very helpful. I needed a Blackberry charger and the concierge didn't have one, but Imeda on the desk at the restaurant rang around her friend and got me some much needed charge into my phone, so I could carry on doing business. That made the evening for me and I thank Imeda for that.
On the whole, food excellent, staff just as excellent.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

This was our second visit to this restaurant. We were not impressed the fist time and I am sorry to say I am still unimpressed.
Both times our meals were not cooked as ordered. This time we remember so we asked for Medium Rare and were served done fillets.
Breakfast was very good, both the buffet and the menu offerings.
We visited during the week and they offer their dinner buffet on the weekend only.
The service is very good and it is a nice restaurant

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I had the complimentary continental breakfast that was included in the hotel, and it was very good. A good selection of fresh baked muffins, pastries, and assortment of meats and cheeses, and fresh fruit that were all presented beautifully. I did see the hot breakfast, which was expensive, but it looked tasty.