This resort was very nice...the staff are wonderful, especially Ms Sarah. She and the others
were very very helpful and warm. She booked trips for me and helped me with various details.
The resort is right next to a beautiful beach and there are chairs to sit on. There are places to eat close by as well as a market to buy food if you get a room with a kitchen.
Also you can go to a nearby fitness center if you would like for a small fee.
A very lovely place to spend a vacation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandyport Beach Resort in Nassau, Bahamas is known for its tranquility, where rest and relaxation amid the tropical landscape takes you into island time. A quiet retreat ideally located in the luxury Sandyport Marina Village approximately 3 miles away from Nassau International Airport and minutes away from Cable Beach.The resorts pastel colored villas of 72 rooms surround a marina linked by a Grand Canal to the sea. The architecture is inspired by the Georgian Colonial architecture of historic Bahamas and all rooms are appointed with modern conveniences. The Signature room, The Deluxe One Bedroom Suite, is your home away from home with full kitchen and living/dining room with queen size sofa bed separate from the master bedroom with king size bed, Jacuzzi bath and view of the canal or lagoon beach. There are multiple room types available though with everything from a Hotel bedroom, Studio, one, two or three bedroom suites.The resort includes two ocean beaches a short walk from the rooms, a lagoon beach, and three swimming pools including one large pool with a gentle sand edge. The kiddie pool has 2 fun water slides. A tennis court and half basketball court are also on-site. Wireless Internet access is free in the rooms and public areas. Guests can use a computer in the lobby with complimentary high-speed Internet access during office hours. Guests also have discounted use of a nearby fitness centre. While you may find yourself getting lost in the privacy and tranquility of the Resort itself, at Sandyport you can have the best of all worlds - be as quiet as you want, or as active as you want, with the dining and shopping options of The Sandyport Marina Village on the Resort's doorstep and a superb range of activities that can be organized through the front desk. The resort has a limited number of rooms that are handicapped accessible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandyport Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandyport Beaches Hotel Nassau
- Sandyport Beach Hotel
- Sandyport Beach Nassau
- Sandyport Beaches Resort
- Sandyport Resort
- Sandyport Nassau
- Sandyport Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau