My husband and I travel every few months to different resorts. This by far was the most horrible hotel. The staff was absolutely rude, disgusting food and broken down hotel. We ordered a bottle of wine through room service, yet they did not provide a bottle opener. It took guest services 2 phone calls and one hour to bring up a bottle opener. It took housekeeping 2 hours to bring towels and soap up. 15% gratuity is automatically included in all services, therefore the staff does not put in any effort to provide customer service.
The buffet area septic pipe broke, the place smelled like sewage, yet they were making people sit a few tables away from the soaking carpet.
My husband asked the waiter at the Italian restaurant to bring me a birthday cake, he totally forgot.
Food: one buffet, one Italian restaurant and one cafe outside. Same menu every day, it was so disgusting. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It was totally broken down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive is located right on the stunning Cable Beach with 694 Guestrooms/32 Suites just a few minutes from the center, shops, restaurants, nightspots and Lynden Pindling International Airport. Enjoy yourself at our 3 spectacular pools with waterfalls facing the sea, 2 hydro-massage tubs, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine in 7 dining venues/4 bars featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. ACCOMMODATIONS: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, The Level Junior Suite, One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite, Two Bedrooms Ocean Front Suite and the Presidential Suite, stay at our comfortable accommodations with stunning views of the ocean, pools or resort gardens, perfect for a romantic getaway. Stay connected with Free Wi-Fi everywhere, even at the Beach. Stay fit with our FREE 24-hour fully equipped gym or join the fun with our full activities/entertainment program, shows and live music. In addition, enjoy extra privileges for guests staying at The Level such as exclusive areas, FREE room service and much more. For the youngest the Resort features a Kids Pool and Kids’ Club. *Operating as an inclusive resort as of December 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive Bahamas