Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
SLS Baha Mar(Nassau)
6,114 results
All reviewsmarket placeblack anguslevel loungelevel gueststapas barthe mexican restaurantall inclusive planlevel serviceall inclusive packagelobby barbeautiful beachdaiquiri shackcable beachaqua restaurantbeach areaday passpaddle boards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

People are very nice food is perfect life music awesome bartenders sweet ;)breathtaking view beaches are gorgeousRestaurant's are really nice and clean, pool is really cool pretty big i will come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Agata F
GExperience_MeliaNB, General Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Hello Agata F,
Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach and for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I'm thrilled that you will visit us again. Our associates work very hard to ensure all of our guests leave with the same experience you had.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My husband and I travel every few months to different resorts. This by far was the most horrible hotel. The staff was absolutely rude, disgusting food and broken down hotel. We ordered a bottle of wine through room service, yet they did not provide a bottle opener. It took guest services 2 phone calls and one hour to bring up a bottle opener. It took housekeeping 2 hours to bring towels and soap up. 15% gratuity is automatically included in all services, therefore the staff does not put in any effort to provide customer service.
The buffet area septic pipe broke, the place smelled like sewage, yet they were making people sit a few tables away from the soaking carpet.
My husband asked the waiter at the Italian restaurant to bring me a birthday cake, he totally forgot.
Food: one buffet, one Italian restaurant and one cafe outside. Same menu every day, it was so disgusting. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It was totally broken down.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
4  Thank Edward M

Dear Edward M,
Please accept my apologies for the disappointments with your stay and for any inconveniences caused. Please know that the experience you have described is not what we strive to provide our guests. You will be happy to know that we have begun renovations that will solve the issues you had mentioned. Our renovations will include major upgrades to our property as well as the addition of three new restaurants. I do hope you visit us again once our renovations are complete so that you can enjoy our new facilities. Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had a very pleasant stay at the Melia Nassau Beach Resort. Friendly, hospitble staff, clean, decent sized room with ocean view. All the amenities one would want. The only drawback was the disorganized check-in which took over 45 minutes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank LALawyer2

Hello LALawyer2,
Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach for your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service, clean and comfortable guestrooms, and amenities. I am sorry about the check-in experience and hope that this did not ruin your stay with us. Please visit us again should your travels lead you back to the beautiful island of Nassau, Bahamas.

Andrew Tilley

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Hotel was booked in January with confirmation from hotel. When I arrived at hotel I was told the hotel was under construction and overbooked. They tried to accomdate us by sending us to the breeze. Major downgrade from a facility standpoint. Very disappointed in the way this was handled. Did not get what I paid and was promised. I have traveled All over the world and never have had something like this happen. I did not book the Breeze Hotel I booked the melia. Simple put..handled very poorly.. Planed months in advance with no notice of change of hotel until arrival. DO NOT BOOK AT THE MELIA! Good chance you will be disappointed with your stay

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Wherezthebeach

Dear Wherezthebeach,
Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. This is not a regular occurrence and we are truly sorry. Please contact us directly at melia.nassau.beach@melia.com so that we can fins out more about your stay. I do hope you accept my apology. Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Our trip to the Bahamas was fantastic. The people are all so nice and extremely appreciative of our coming to their island. The Melia has a lot to offer guests and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The pools, beach and ocean are all clean and beautiful. It's one of the best vacations we ever had.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
1  Thank Susanerin K

Hello Susanerin K,
Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach for your vacation! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed our friendly associates, and clean beach and pools. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon for another awesome vacation.