Must say the resort is beautiful though certain things are lacking but the amazing surroundings compensate everything. Resort is 10kms from the down town but commuting is not difficult at all, one can easily get bus (called Jitney runs in every 15/20 minutes) from outside the hotel, which is comfortable and cheap also ( 1.25 $ per person). Taxis are also easily available (rate: 15 to 20 $).
The view from the room was amazing, beautiful pool area, beach and ocean visualizing all together gives your eyes a perfect scenic visual treat. Rooms are good, very spacious with comfortable beds, LED TV, tea/coffee making facility and a balcony from there you can enjoy the views.
Beach is very beautiful, snorkeling gears and towels are available there. One can also enjoy water skiing, volley ball and basket ball.
The only thing which they need to improve is room cleaning service, not very satisfying. Attendants have little callous attitude, like forget to refill something or other, sometimes they put extra things also, do not clean carpets properly and this happened repeatedly (almost all 4 days we stayed there). But the good thing is that whenever we asked room service they always attended our request and fulfilled the requirement as soon as possible. But it should not happen that every time you have to ask for something or other.
I must recommend to all not only because of its beautiful beach and stunning views but also for its competitive rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive is located right on the stunning Cable Beach with 694 Guestrooms/32 Suites just a few minutes from the center, shops, restaurants, nightspots and Lynden Pindling International Airport. Enjoy yourself at our 3 spectacular pools with waterfalls facing the sea, 2 hydro-massage tubs, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine in 7 dining venues/4 bars featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. ACCOMMODATIONS: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, The Level Junior Suite, One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite, Two Bedrooms Ocean Front Suite and the Presidential Suite, stay at our comfortable accommodations with stunning views of the ocean, pools or resort gardens, perfect for a romantic getaway. Stay connected with Free Wi-Fi everywhere, even at the Beach. Stay fit with our FREE 24-hour fully equipped gym or join the fun with our full activities/entertainment program, shows and live music. In addition, enjoy extra privileges for guests staying at The Level such as exclusive areas, FREE room service and much more. For the youngest the Resort features a Kids Pool and Kids’ Club. *Operating as an inclusive resort as of December 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive Bahamas