Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive
  • Breakfast included
Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$318
  • Pool
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$209
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$214
US$349
US$291
6,251 results
All reviewsmarket placeblack anguslevel loungelevel gueststapas barthe mexican restaurantall inclusive planlevel serviceall inclusive packagelobby barbeautiful beachdaiquiri shackcable beachaqua restaurantbeach areaday passpaddle boards
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We all loved this resort, 3 of us from Salt Lake City, UT vacationed here from July 25th through August 2nd and we all had a wonderful time. We only had one little glitch, during check in. The main computer server went down and they had to re-boot the whole system. Nobody can fault the front desk staff for this problem. They still were able to get us our 2 rooms and wrist bands by noon. If you have a chance get a room on the first level as it was very convenient for us.

The resort had everything we wanted and needed. It is beautiful and sits on one of the best beaches we have ever been to. The pools are very nice. We stayed all inclusive and feel that is the only way to go if you stay at this resort.

The one thing that stood out to all of us was the friendly and helpful staff we encountered throughout our entire stay. We would like to give a shout out to the following people who made our vacation wonderful and a very memorable experience. These people give the Melia a good name.

Perry the best bartender and person you will ever encounter anywhere.
Kendrick in the Aqua, he gave my daughter a spur of the moment Junkanoo for her 21st birthday.
Dwynique We called her “Energy”; she would get everyone involved in daily activities.
Lator Armbrister best hostess ever, always greeted with a smile and friendly hello.
Aceila our maid for the week, we always had towels and everything else we needed.
Doreen she treated us like her only customer in the Market Place.

There are many other employees we met and the all treated us excellent.

We loved the Bahamas and the Melia, we will definitely return to this property some day very soon. You can not go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BGC911
Guest Experienc... M, General Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Wow BGC911,
That you for the "spectacular" review. The staff will really appreciate your kind attention to their services as we share your feedback in our daily briefings. We hope to see you back again soon.

Andrew Tilley

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Enjoyed our reason for this trip....1st time I would have thought that more things would have been offered. ...but I truly enjoyed my family and all the fun by the pool, beach and Starbucks. ..Thanks Melia

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
GExperience_MeliaNB, General Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hello Remona J,
Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach for your stay!
I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We are always happy to hear when our guests have left us with memories to last them a lifetime.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The beach and pools were very nice. Yes there were minor imperfections but it was a very fun vacation. Kenwood at the pool bar was awesome and made our daily trips to the pool area a lot of fun. Also Alex in Aqua was great. He was always smiling and delivering great service. He made my entire family feel like we were his only table. Food and service was very good at Aqua. The only negatives were the dinner service a the ogrille, it took over 1.5 hrs to get our dinners and the wifi in the lobby only was not very convenient. Overall a very good trip with many good employees at the resort. Special thanks to Kenwood and Alex for making the trip memorable for my family!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ravenguy
GExperience_MeliaNB, General Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Hello ravenguy,
Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your comments with the associates you mentioned. I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Same experience as all other reviews. So I will share some 'best kept secrets'.... To eat cheap and fast- there us a sandwich shop in the hall between the hotel and the casino. Pass the lobby and shops, go down the escalator. It is on the right. Sandwiches, salads, ice cream. Good prices. Good food. Friendly service. And for dinner, there is Thai restuarant less than 5 minute walk. It is small, very quaint, clean, with great food and service. Go out the lobby down the side walk and turn right. I think hours are 5 pm to 10 pm

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Once you have made it beyond the check in area (it took me three hours to get into my room) the Melia Nassau Beach Resort is a highly functional, even comfortable hotel set up for the taste of guests from North American. Rooms are large; the service is fast, efficient and very friendly. All amenities are well maintained and one can even find the usual Starbacks, which seems typical for a hotel of this type and this side of the Atlantic. The beach is awesome, probably one of the best in this area. Since I was attending a conference at this hotel, I would like to add that the infrastructure and catering provided for 150 participants from all continents was very good. In more general terms, this resort appears to be very suitable for family with kids, young couples to the elderly. All parts of resort are easily accessible and for foodies restaurants are on site. After five days I left with good memories.

Room Tip: Higher floors for better view and close to elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello Georg Z,
Thank you for choosing the Melia Nassau Beach!
I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you left us with wonderful memories. I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again should your travels lead you back to Nassau, Bahamas.