This is my first time in life ever writting a review for a hotel but I feel that it's important to let others know about the Melia Naussau Beach Resort. I'm actually here now as we speak. I planned this vacation for myself and my 14 year old son to get a break from the hubby and our wild two year old. Just a mommy and son moment, so I wanted it to be really nice. I chose the Melia because I stayed here before when it was the Sheraton. That was a great experience so I figured why not. Let me tell you now, that was a terrible decision. When I first arrived I stood in line for 45 minutes only to be told that my room wasnt ready. Waited another hour to be told that there weren't anymore Ocean View rooms, which I had reserved. Finally they gave me room keys. I walked in my room only to see a naked man putting his undies on. I went back down to the front desk and told them what happen. They didnt care at all. I waited another two hours
for our room. It basically took 3.5 hours to get checked into our room, which turned out to be an Ocean View Room. Now the room had dirty carpet, but the Ocean view was amazing. They ran out of wash clothes so we had to wait. Overall the hotel is terrible, the food is terrible, the phone in my room didn't work, The service is horrible etc... I spoke with a manager and the only thing they offered was a 40.00 credit. The best part of the hotel are the pools and beach. The inside is under renovation. The walls were leaking, the hallways are hot with a bad smell etc...... Don't waist your money on this place. Save up a little longer to stay at the Atlantis. We paid for a day pass to the Atlantis which was $149.00 per person. They treated us like we were their guess. We enjoyed the waterpark, the pools, the beach, the aquarium , the restaurants, shops etc..... I'm not usually hard to please but you get what you pay for with this place. Its pretty cheap but the service and hotel is as well.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive is located right on the stunning Cable Beach with 694 Guestrooms/32 Suites just a few minutes from the center, shops, restaurants, nightspots and Lynden Pindling International Airport. Enjoy yourself at our 3 spectacular pools with waterfalls facing the sea, 2 hydro-massage tubs, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine in 7 dining venues/4 bars featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. ACCOMMODATIONS: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, The Level Junior Suite, One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite, Two Bedrooms Ocean Front Suite and the Presidential Suite, stay at our comfortable accommodations with stunning views of the ocean, pools or resort gardens, perfect for a romantic getaway. Stay connected with Free Wi-Fi everywhere, even at the Beach. Stay fit with our FREE 24-hour fully equipped gym or join the fun with our full activities/entertainment program, shows and live music. In addition, enjoy extra privileges for guests staying at The Level such as exclusive areas, FREE room service and much more. For the youngest the Resort features a Kids Pool and Kids’ Club. *Operating as an inclusive resort as of December 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive Bahamas