“Poor sushi, poor service, stupid sizes & overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Sur Club Sushi Bar - CLOSED

Sur Club Sushi Bar
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Asian, Bar, Sushi, Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: An indoor-outdoor restaurant & lounge specializing in authentic sushi & Asian cuisine, overlooking a picturesque view of the marina & Atlantis!
London
“Poor sushi, poor service, stupid sizes & overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had three rolls and one was passable, another was below average and the other was some sort of a behemoth dripping in mayonaisse variants that was frankly just nasty. To think I was charge 60 bucks with two beers is shocking.

Its a sushi bar devoid of any skill and knowledge.

View is nice.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Businesstravellerr8

Stuart, Florida
“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We came here for dinner. It was very delicious. The rice was amazing, as it first looked like plain rice but it was infused with orange. It was amazing, and I felt like I could eat a whole bowl. I had teriyaki salmon and it was perfect. Definitely the best I've ever had. Hubby had conch teriyaki, which was also amazing. The stir fried veggies that we also received were great. We finished with the most delicious desert ever, a Guava Crème Brulee. I suggest you eat outside, because the view is worth it.

• Visited March 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
“Very professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice restaurant. Took the California rolls and they were really tasty. We had a table inside and the atmosphere was really good. Soft modern music and really good, friendly and professional service (which is rare in Nassau). I warmly recommend it.

Visited March 2014
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Just perfect light lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Huge apologies for taking so long to post this.......don't know what happened to those three months!!?
My Mum and I found this little gem while strolling around the streets of Nassau on a one day visit off a cruise ship. Little off the Main Street but worth walking on past a deserted area and into a new shopping area and Sur Club is at the end overlooking the harbour.
Modern and casual with excellent views of the marina adjacent and the cruise ships in the distance (likewise you can see the restaurant from the ships if you look in the right direction)
Once found you will be in for a treat, we didn't know what to expect as the day we were in town it was quiet but glad we took the gamble. The menu is mainly sushi but my Mum enjoyed a lovely piece of fish and fries. My sushi (Mexican!) was the best fresh, spicy, original rolls I have ever had, however, the service was superb. We were looked after by Shaquille who was very professional, friendly and helpful and made our lunch special.
Excellent spot with excellent food!

• Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Food was great, good service and EXCELLENT sushi. Beautiful view of the harbour and nice music. I'll definitely come back. Last thing, the hookah flavours rock.

1 Thank BrentMayson