My wife and I had a fun escape to Compass Point. The Hotel is small, which we enjoy, and the staff was very friendly. It has a small beach but is next to Love Beach which is beautiful. The food was very good but a bit expensive. The rooms were nice and we had a great view of the ocean. Overall it was a great experience...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau