At Compass Point you stay in a brightly painted individual hut sporting wood floors, white washed walls, great sound system and the cutest porch with rockers all about twenty feet from the sea and it is about one third of the price as the large, impersonal chain resorts a few miles away. Don't miss the fabulous food at the restaurant or the lively bar also right on the sea. One of the best walking beaches in right there, too! They are set up for weddings both small and large and were setting up for one the day we left. I can't imagine a more lovely place in the islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau