“Good Food and Good Prices.”
Review of Anthony's Grill

Anthony's Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2010

My wife and I ate here on our recent trip to Nassau and we thought it was great! We came for a quiet dinner but there were lots of couples and families enjoying the good food and good prices. We thought the service was excellent actually - they were attentive to our needs, the food was served hot and it was very tasty. Plus, the prices are much more reasonable than other places on Paradise Island. They have a fantastic drink menu! Yes there are comparable restaurants on the other side of the bridge, but if you are staying at Paradise Island, you will enjoy the food and the ambiance here. Oh and for the cranky UK traveller, we love Nassau - it is a great place to visit for a vacation. Some people are miserable no matter where they are in the world.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,310)

Reviewed 4 June 2010

Like most restaurants in the Bahamas, where tips are charged on all bills, the service can be indifferent at best. After all, they don't really have an extra incentive to be attentive when they get an automatic tip. But the food and service were very good at Anthony's, even though the prices can be a shock if you aren't expecting the typical Bahama's ticket-hijacking.

Reviewed 13 May 2010

I have seen some American reviewers saying that this place was their "special" night out. Sorry, it is a fairly average fast food restaurant, with competitive prices by Paradise Island standards. Speaking as a Brit I would say that the place would undoubtedly appeal to naive Americans on their first trip away from Obama-land.

If anyone has made the mistake of thinking that Nassau is a great vacation place then I can only offer my sympathy. However, to lighten your day - and assuming you are in Little Disneyworld on Paradise Island - may I suggest you get across the bridge. Do not fear, you will not find natives with spears and rings in their noses, and you might like to check out the Poop Deck restaurant or Outback which both offer far more decent food thatn you will ever see in PI, and at a better price - buuuuut - if you ever want a decent vacation, don't come here..

Reviewed 12 April 2010

It took us 45 minutes to get our food. Do not take the time to go there. The food when it did come was okay but not worth the wait. I had to go to the bar to get my own order of drinks and then had to pay 15% as a tip to the bartender.

1  Thank roads4
Reviewed 8 April 2010

This place fills the bill when kids are tired and you just want everyone fed on Paradise. It is cheaper than anything on Atlantis. Service can be a little slow and it is loud, no atmosphere. That being said we had a decent pizza, very good panfried grouper,and good conch fritters. I wwould go back