“Great service good food”
Review of Bahamian Club

Bahamian Club
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood, Bahamian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
IOWA
“Great service good food”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Everything on the island is expensive. However I felt this was one of the best values. My wife, 16 year old son and I split the mixed grill $110 but came with a filet, lobster tail, two pork chops, sausage tons of potatoes and grilled carrots, asparagus. The staff of three for our table of 10 were really great and they have some amazing homemade vanilla bean ice cream.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank LETMPLAY

• Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great place for family vacation ”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Clean rooms, comfortable beds, lots if activities for families & children. Kids club very impressive although it depends on how old your child is n how well they deal with desperation. Great water features, aquariums. Restaurant food v. average but costly.

1 Thank intl_butterfly
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best restaurant during our stay”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We had been hoping to try the Seafire Steakhouse, but it was closed during our visit (along with a lot of other restaurants as well) so we made reservations at the Bahamian Club. We're glad we did- it was excellent.

The candlelit atmosphere was nice, and service was very prompt and polite. If you go here, the service was definitely worth more than the 15% automatically included, so I'd suggest giving more.

The prices were ridiculous, but by that point in our trip we had kind of gotten used to it and it wasn't so much of a shock to pay $50 for a steak without any sides. My husband had the ribeye and I had the beef tenderloin. Both were cooked perfectly and I enjoyed the sauces they came with. We also had asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes, as well as one drink each. All of this plus dessert came to about $200. The food was so good, and so much better than some of the other places we'd tried, that we didn't mind too much. I'd recommend it if you're looking for a nice upscale dinner with good service and excellent food.

• Visited October 2013
“Excellent service and food ”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

The dinner we had was part of a company event so we didn't have the full experience of dining here. The experience we did have made me want to come again - very good food served by extremely professional, nice people! Didn't care for the salad dressing but that's the only complaint I had.

Tioga, Pennsylvania
“Very Elegant”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a very high end restaurant. Very good food, excellent service, but pricey. They have a dress code, which I appreciate. It, varies, however, when it is open.

• Visited May 2013