“Terrible treatment from David Barry”
Review of Bahamian Club

Bahamian Club
Price range: US$0 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Terrible treatment from David Barry”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband and I made the earliest available reservations for us and our 1 and 5 year old. Our 1 year old was being squirmy and making occasional noise. Manager David Barry had the nerve to come up to us and tell us that our kid is being too loud and people are starting to complain. There were 3 other groups at the restaurant. Most had kids. We basically had no choice but to take turns eating our $50 entrees. My husband stood outside with our kid as I shoveled my not so great tasting entrée into my mouth in a panic. No apology, no comp, nothing. We felt like we were shown the door. $190 down the drain, awful experience, not so good tasting food, dingy atmosphere. We were 2 days into our vacation but just wanted to go home at that point. Ruined our mood for the rest of the stay. We cancelled all our reservations to other restaurants for the next 4 days. And zero help from their "Manager - Quality Assurance" at Atlantis, Suzanna Knowles-Fernander. Thanks for nothing!!!

5 Thank NYC girl S

• Polish first
Englewood, Colorado
“Amazing Food & Experience”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We REALLY enjoyed our meal at the Bahamian Club. My steak was one of the best I've had and my husband loved his Salmon. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. I highly recommend eating at this restaurant for ANYONE who visits paradise island.

Rivera Village
“2nd favorite”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

A few of our other choices were closed so we ended up here. No reservations but the friendly hostess was able to seat us. Toney was our waiter. Great friendly service. Food was very good. If you like steak you have to try the Mesa grill also. Two appetizers, wine and a shared main which was plenty of food $225.

1 Thank mlinla
Cincinnati, OH
“Expensive, but deservedly so.”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Service is top-notch. Food great one night, but not as good the next night. Birthdays are celebrated with a bang! Fun, even in a stuffy setting. Great steaks.

Visited May 2014
Florida
“the Bahamian Club is going downhill rapidly”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have been going to the Bahamian Club in Atlantis for many years. They used to have consistently good meals with great service. The service remains terrific but the meals have deteriorated significantly. My wife ordered a Caesars salad and escargot. The Caesars salad was not edible- the lettuce soggy, the dressing bland. She actually had to return it which we never do. I had onion soup (delicious) and a rib eye steak (medium rare). The steak was embarassing! It came out as a skinny slice of tough leather. I ate a few bites and gave up. The side order of plantains were equally bad- no taste. At least the desert was good.
This was by far our worst meal of the week.

1 Thank drretire