“A specific server changed our negative opinion about this restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Cove Atlantis - Mosaic

The Cove Atlantis - Mosaic
Cuisines: American, Sushi, Bahamian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A fresh concept in custom-made cuisine, this Mediterranean-influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churassco. Designed by Jeffrey Beers, the restaurant changes form day to evening utilizing light to play off the polished chrome, wenge wood and limestone.
Sacramento, California
“A specific server changed our negative opinion about this restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

On our first day of vacation, we experienced the WORST service ever at this very expensive breakfast- I resorted to going to the busser station and filling my families water and coffee myself because the service was soo bad. On our last day, we decided to give Mosaic one more try and we had the best service EVER! Our servers name was Shavargo and his service was over the top excellent- he should be recognized for changing our opinion of this restaurant we have dined at several times over the past years. I would say over the 8 day stay at the Atlantis property, the service by this young man was the best we received at any of the Atlantis restaurants- he was polite, on top of keeping our beverages full and getting us what we wanted, but most of all he was genuine, professional and soo friendly- please acknowledge him for his 5 star service! He was GREAT!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank flyaway2day2011

“Great Breakfast Buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We loved the breakfast buffet, even my picky eater children loved going here several of the mornings we were at Atlantis.

Visited July 2014
new milford
“Unfortunately, best food we had at Atlantis”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014

I liked the buffet. Anytime I can eat unlimited sushi, and have pasta stations, I'm good to go. The breakfast buffet is also good. That said, I know it's Atlantis and everything is a rip off, but this is almost criminal. You almost feel as though the staff is looking at you like, how stupid can these people be. I'm relatively sure the cost of the buffet for one person exceeds the whole days salary of the people working it. Unfortunately, of all the places we ate on and off the hotel grounds, I thought the food here was the best..though it was still slightly above average, and not remotely close to worth the cost. If you are going to eat here, either eat as late of a breakfast as possible, or as early a dinner as possible, and gorge yourself and don't eat another meal all day!

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Iselin, New Jersey
“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Very expensive for a dinner buffet. The best way to describe a buffet is you try a bunch of food and hope to like one thing and for me that was the pizza and low mein. So to pay $135 for my husband and I to eat pizza and low mein was insane.

Visited June 2014
Ocean City, New Jersey
“Wow what a buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is the best buffet l have ever ate at, the service and food quality and presentation are excellent! Loved the sirloin steak, the salad selection, bread, fruit and desert bar! $59 adults..

Visited June 2014