“Atlantis Aquarium” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marine Habitat at Atlantis

Marine Habitat at Atlantis
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's largest marine park, home to over 50,000 sea animals.
Nashville, Tn.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Atlantis Aquarium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent, especially for children. We saw all kinds and sizes of beautifully colored fish. We saw rays, sharks, jelly fish, and much more.

• Polish first
Riverside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will not do this again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My kids talked me into taking the waterfall slide and it scared me to death, but it gave me a good reason the have a Mojito to calm down, so I guess it was worth it.! Fun and scary!

Visited September 2013
Paramus, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Atlantis Aquarium”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I've been to some good aquariums in my time being from the tri state area. But nothing compares to the Atlantis aquarium experience. The glass which you are looking into stands 20+ feet tall from floor to ceiling. The fish in the aquarium are fish you will never see anywhere else and the sheer size of some of these fish is mind boggling. My favorite is the giant stingray which is the size of a Volkswagen. There's caverns and exhibits along the whole path. When you think it's over more keeps coming. My favorite aquarium by far.

Visited May 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

This was very nice to see
I would recommend everyone to go and visit Atlantis it is very beautiful inside and out

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Marine life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

It was nice to see all the different marine life. My kids loved it. They got a chance to get close with the marine life and asked if I had some of the fish in my tank at home.