I just returned from a stay at the O&O.... The staff goes out of their way to be helpful. When spending this type of money for a room, I appreciate the small complimentary treats - tea, coffee, fruit, hats, water etc... I moved to the Atlantis after a few days and the move made me appreciate O&O all the more.
The grounds are beautiful, view stunning, food tasty. The rooms need updating but are clean and spacious. The tranquility of O&O can not be matched. I think I might prefer O&O over The Cove. It gives you a real laid back relaxing feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the legendary chic of The Ocean Club, combining elevated Four Seasons service with laid-back Bahamian style to create one of the most sought-after resort experiences in the Caribbean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Club Bahamas
- The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas Paradise Island