We first stayed at Ocean Club in 1992. We have been five time, each time it improves. The price increases but so have the facilities. The gardens are so well manicured the rooms (we had 1040) were perfect, large bath and shower. Plenty of bottled water and a bowl of fruit in our room.The little extras like slices of chilled watermelon on the beach, sorbet by the pool, champagne and strawberries in our room before dinner and such attentive staff, make the rather extravagant cost worth while.
The big plus is that after a short flight and no time difference make it a fantastic destination from the US east coast, to arrive in warm weather and see aquamarine water, soft soft white sand and constant blue sky, Paradise indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the deep blue of an endless Bahamian sky, wrapped in the turquoise waters of an exuberant sea, One&Only Ocean Club nestles peacefully along a shore of delicate white sand beach...a treasured sanctuary of privileged perfection. With newly, enlarged Hartford Wing rooms and the addition of a new shoreline infinity pool and Ocean Grill, the resort has taken its legendary sophistication and contemporary elegance to an unsurpassed level in the Caribbean. The resort was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II. Today, this alluring beachfront hideaway reflects the glamorous ambiance and posh exclusivity of a grand estate, welcoming generations of the world's travelling elite. Expansive manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island. Here, service is elevated to a fine art form by a gracious staff. Warm and inviting accommodation plus 3 and 4-bedroom residential-style villas are ideal for couples and families alike. The dining options at One&Only Ocean Club are renowned and unforgettable featuring the imaginative cuisine of chef Jean-George Vongerichten. One&Only Ocean Club is a playground for world-class golf, tennis, spa, and off property water-sports. The spectacular blue waters of the Caribbean are the elixir of Bahamian life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your One & Only Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One & Only Ocean Club Bahamas/Paradise Island