Bay View Suites Paradise Island
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$325
US$215
Orbitz.com
US$726
  • Beachfront
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$238
  • Beachfront
The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$614
HotelsClick
US$387
TripAdvisor
US$1,567
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchencabbage beachminute walkliving roomprivate yardone bedroom apartmentlaundry roomsecurity guardcable tvmini martspent nightsair conditioneratlantis hotelcomfort suitestennisnassaupools
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I travel to Nassau at least once a year. This year I went ahead of a group of friends so I could relax and spend some time seeing my local friends and favourites. This hotel got good reviews so I thought I would try it.

I cannot say anything bad about this place!! The price is very good considering the others in Nassau/Paradise Island. For one person it was a bit pricey, but really worth the money to be honest. it was quiet, peaceful, clean and safe! The location is great...not on a beach, but close enough to one (and I'm personally not a beach girl anyways). Atlantis is only about a 10 minute walk so close unless you have mobility issues.

The bed was very comfortable, the kitchen was good to have, even tho I didn't cook, it was great to have the fridge, etc. Although I only ate one thing at the restaurant the prices were reasonable and food looked good.

Staff was great, always friendly and smiling.

Free Wireless by the pool was a great feature that you don't see at too many places, and there is wired in the rooms. I sat out by the pool at night...wonderful.

Again, this is a quiet hotel, I wouldn't go thinking it is a party place, but with a group of people you could have a great time. Wouldn't think that the other guests would love really loud partying...more of a quiet get away I would think.

I will be back!

Room Tip: I really liked my own little yard, so get a room on the main floor, or if you don't need it, then the upstairs rooms have a nice little terrace...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank LaughDanceLive
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I just returned from a 4 nights staywith my husband at Bayview Suites and must say I was nicely surprised. We love smaller intimate hotels and this was the perfect escape. We had a lovely one bedroom accommodation which was well appointed and immaculate. The staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating in guiding us to good restaurants and things to do on the island. The hotel grounds are beautiful and very peaceful and tranquil- great for relaxing and reading a good book or just enjoying the lovely pool. The location is perfect as we walked to the Atlantis a few times but found it to be too big and extremely expensive. We plan on coming back to Bayview in April for another quick getaway and look forward to calling this our home away from home.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be in quiet surroundings with lush landscaping
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LindaSand
bayview67, General Manager at Bay View Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we hope to see you again. Kind regards.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

It is loud, a baby screamed every night throughout the whole week that we were there, apparently there are long term rentals for ex pats from the middle east, pakistan, etc...an array of exoctic guests.

You are normally awakened by the staff when they come in to work, the managemnt is unfriendly and arrogant. Especially the office Manager who appears to be foreign european.

No restaurant or bar after 4pm in the afternoon so you must eat elsewhere on Paradise Island which is very expensive. Therefore you must have a rental car or take a taxi to the main island.

Room Tip: No seaviews available, tr to get as far away fro the office/pool area. entrance as possible
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisser k

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We understand that our success depends on meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests and we regret that you had such challenges during your stay. We offer our apologies for for the inconvenience.
We do have many residents from all over the world staying at our property. The majority are bankers working for prestigious offshore banks here in Nassau. There are many dining options on Paradise Island within 5 to 10 minutes walking distance from our property.
We hope, that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Kind regards.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

We just returned from a week-long holiday and stayed at this hotel. It was clean, reasonably nice but dated. The kitchen had everything you needed. The staff were really friendly and helpful. The gardens were beautiful and well-maintained and the pool area was nice, but cold. It was farther than I expected from Atlantis but still very walkable. Everything was expensive. One thing that always bugs me (and not just here) but why do they have carpet in tropical places? That's gross.

Room Tip: bring a bit of dishwashing liquid in case the market is closed when you arrive. i like to re-wash everything at the beginning.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Maisy_AB
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We received a frosty welcome from the office when we checked in so got a poor first impression but then found that the location, the room/suite and general ambience were extremely good. In view of the high prices charged elsewhere on the island - e.g Atlantis - the price here is very reasonable. As usual you need to be aware of the silly practice of adding gratuities to the basic price so make sure you know what's include and what isn't; this of course is the US influence which sadly seems to have pervaded the whole of the Bahamas. A well equipped kitchen, even including a kettle, means that you can eat in perfectly comfortably if you wish. You will need to go to the main island, however, to find a real supermarket for supplies.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family