All reviews cabbage beach full kitchen private patio living room laundry room mini mart atlantis hotel spent nights pool side comfort suites tennis nassau pools bridge amenities taxi units
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have booked for 1 WK n that's how much. I was told 11 o'clock to come out of the pool because of one lil short woman peeping out the window, we where not making noise Guess what my lil boy cried because he was so disappointed. Yes we are black and were told this lady is paying more money than me, what the hell never again. Its Amazing how Black Bahamian get treated for strangers. I will spread the word.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I was here to attend a wedding at Atlantis. The room was ok nothing great. The same applies for the food. The pool was also kind of dirty. The drinks were good and the staff was pleasant. No, I would not return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Waiting for my ongoing travel I had one night at this hotel. It is pretty old and a bit worn but clean and served the purpose.
The personnel at the hotel are nice and helpful. Breakfast is ok but price for it is a bid overdone.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely picturesque setting with 3 pools and a tennis court. The staff are really helpful and the breakfast is great!
Our actual rooms were large and had a little back garden ( room 152). Unfortunately the rooms stank of mould and we never did get on well with the hot water. There is a kitchen but not many pots and pans with which to cook anything - so if eating in - take prepackaged food to heat up. There is no kettle. They could do with replacing some bed linen - it was clean but very worn.
I should have asked to see an upstairs apartment as they may have been airier and they have little balconies at the front.
Great for families with kids as it is easy walking to Atlantis and to Cabbage beach.
I would revisit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Reasonable rates
Felt safe and secure walking around and in the complex
Staff secured Entrance to the complex with security guards in the evening
Two store Buildings – Top floor or main floor suites
1 Bedroom Unit – Living/eating – Kitchen – Bathroom – Bedroom & Patio
Private Patio with sun covered and open area on main floor units
Even though they are suites they change the towels daily
Patio Restaurant with generous portions pool side 8-4 Cash or charge
Situated in a quiet area of town
Coin Operated washer & Dryers – coin can be obtained from the office
Air Conditioned units
Two pools - No lifeguard & plenty of deck chairs available
Helpful staff
Bottom floor units their own Private backyard
Mango and Coconut trees in the garden – guests free to pick the ripe fruit
Fifteen minute walk to Cabbage Beach – Free & fine sand
Fifteen minute walk to Atlantis hotel, Shops and restaurants

Room Tip: Bottom units have private balconies to a your private garden
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple