Had the chance in late April to have a vacation in this timeshare resort. It's very difficult to trade into this resort so we consider ourselves quite lucky. I was told that the resort is typically 85%-95%owner occupied most weeks. Nearly all the people we met and socialized with were in fact owners.
My wife and I were there for two weeks and had an unbelievably great relaxing vacation. As you can see from a few of the pictures I'm including, the view from our ocean view villa was nothing short of fantastic. Probably the best thing about this place is the beach. It is a fine white sand beach that for all intents and purposes is effectively private since most of the adjoining properties have homes in the $20-$30 million price range. What this means is most of the year they are empty, just sitting there as beach front trophies that we can look at as we stroll east towards the end of the island. Speaking of the beach both the sunrises and sunsets are nothing short of spectacular.
Unlike many timeshare resorts, this one is managed by an individual who has lived his entire life in the Bahamas. He takes great pride in continually upgrading the property with a highly competent staff of professionals that he has hand picked for the job. The villas are all in the process of being upgraded so depending when you go, you may be assigned a totally renovated villa or one that has new kitchens and new (less than a year I was told) living room furniture. Our unit was in the latter group and clearly was very comfortably appointed as well as very clean. We personally had no issues at all with the accommodations. Daily maid service keeps everything tidy and if needed (we never did) the maintenance staff is crackerjack efficient in addressing any issues that might arise.
The Atlantis is walking distance (+/- a 3/4th mile) which makes it nice and quiet at the Beach Club but also being close enough that it affords the opportunity to conveniently dine in their wide range of restaurants and of course to try your luck in the casino. We chose to stay a bit more laid back and often ate-in barbecuing on one of their natural wood burning grills several times while there. We had perfect weather, read several books, got nice tans, and of course put on a few pounds with all the delicious food and drinks served at the pool bar throughout the day.
Clearly we will be returning. It truly was a fantastic vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front property, with 44 villas, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full equipped kitchen, living and dining room, personal balconies, out door barbecue grills. The furthest villa is less than 200 feet from the beach. Ideally located, private with quiet beach where you feel at home, close to many amenities, Casino, Golf course, restaurants, night life, airport and hospitals. On property there are two heated pools, two bars, a swim up bar and grill, Gym, Convenience store with a deli, wine and liqour store with a gift shop. There are complimentary bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas. free wi-fi Flat screen TV's in every room, Villa sleeps six. Perfect for families or two couples, we have been satisfying repeat customers for over twenty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas