We have been to Paradise Island several times and this was the first stay at PIBC. The property is nicely maintained and beautifully landscaped, it is showing it's age a bit. The location of the resort is what really makes the place great. Just a 15 minute walk down the beach from the Atlantis complex, you are on an open, quiet strip of beach. The resort is not large so the beach was never crowded and the staff is quick to set up your beach chairs and umbrellas, or you can enjoy the upper deck and pool if you want to stay out of the sand.
If the beach alone is not your style, wave runners, banana boat rides and parasailing are available a few steps down the beach.
The service at the pool bar/restaurant can be hit or miss, but the food is excellent and prepared to order.
The rooms were very clean and well maintained. The only thing that we were really disappointed in was the quality of the pillows. Staff quickly addressed any maintenance issued we had. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes and cookware (and there are bbq grills throughout the property with charcoal sold on site) so if you prefer to stay in for meals you can easily prepare them. Bathrooms have hair dryers, there is an in-room safe and flat screen TVs. The on site mini-mart is well stocked including meats, vegetables and wine/beer/spirits at prices that are equal or less than nearby grocery stores.
We were so impressed with the resort that we sought out the sales person and ended up purchasing a time share week. The resort did not solicit guests for sales or attempt to get you to attend a presentation so there is no pressure if you are not a time share member. If you are interested, you can deal with them on resales from other owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front property, with 44 villas, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full equipped kitchen, living and dining room, personal balconies, out door barbecue grills. The furthest villa is less than 200 feet from the beach. Ideally located, private with quiet beach where you feel at home, close to many amenities, Casino, Golf course, restaurants, night life, airport and hospitals. On property there are two heated pools, two bars, a swim up bar and grill, Gym, Convenience store with a deli, wine and liqour store with a gift shop. There are complimentary bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas. free wi-fi Flat screen TV's in every room, Villa sleeps six. Perfect for families or two couples, we have been satisfying repeat customers for over twenty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas