My wife and I recently vacationed in the Bahamas with another couple and stayed at Sunrise Beach Club. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit that was updated, clean and had everything in it you could possibly ask for. We also had a huge balcony that was put to good use as well. The beach is literally about a 30 second walk away and is beautiful. Atlantis is a very short walk away but it was nice to stay somewhere not so large! Viola’s is the onsite bar/restaurant and it was great. The food was very good and very reasonably priced. Friday night is karaoke and surprising to us, a lot of the singers were very good! All in all, if you are looking for some fun night life you don’t even have to leave the resort! I would highly recommend staying here if you are going to the Bahamas. The staff was super friendly and helpful, especially Jackson. Kelsey was great behind the bar and a pretty good darts player! Looking forward to coming back again in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island