I have stayed in different properties on both cable beach and cabbage beach and this was my 2nd stay in two years at Sunrise Beach Club and Villas. The property is nicely situated steps from the ocean and boasts two nicely kept pool areas, (with plenty of lounge chairs) along with a full service restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner, along with drinks. Our trip consisted of a number of longtime friends, and we rented directly from the owner of Unit 12A, a fully equipped, 2nd floor 2 bedroom, 2 full bath beautiful unit that has a balcony that overlooks the pool, with an ocean view. Our stay was phenomenal! Between the wonderful accommodations, the poolside/ocean lounging, the afternoon snacks, pre-dinner cocktails, and the laughs, the relaxing and fun was endless. The ocean/beach area is remarkable. The Restaurant/Bar (privately operated from what I understand) at night was lively with nice locals after our walk back from dinners/shopping at Atlantis. Bartenders/waitresses friendly and fun. If you are a traveler who despises waiting 20 minutes for an elevator or walking 15 minutes to a pool, ocean, or restaurant, amongst a crowd of people, this is the place for you. The property is staffed with security so any wandering sightseers from the cruise ships/other hotels are persona nongrata and are treated as such. On a final note, and as a relatively seasoned traveler, my preference at this property are the poolside/oceanfront units. Unit 12A was without a doubt a great spot, appropriately advertised, and did not disappoint. Thank you John (owner) for making our lives simple with the ease in the process, so we could focus on spending time with one another, creating more memories, and laughing a lot. Thanks for sharing your slice of Heaven with us! We will back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island