On a very cool beach, within walking distance of Atlantis, but just far away enough that the beach doesn't get crowded. Because of the Atlantis crowd, Sunrise is at the tail end of the peddlers. They're often insistent, but mostly polite. Rent jet skis, buy Cuban cigars, drink rum drinks all day for $20, etc.
We stayed in an efficiency unit; two floors, small kitchen, 1.5 baths, small patio. Nice pool, and p0retty good bar/restaurant, Viola's on premises. Cost was reasonable. Upscale dining nearby. Cab is $3 per person to hit downtown Nassau. Staff very friendly. If you have a group, inquire about the villas, on the beach, with a big deck, grill, etc.
I'd stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island