Our stay at the Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas exceeded all our expectations! The Villas are absolutely beautiful! The Beach was is pristine! The moment we arrived we felt welcomed by the staff. The grounds, pools were impeccable. Violas Restaurant which is located at the Hotel had above average food and was lots of fun in the evening with live entertainment. I would highly recommend to stay in one of the Beach front Villas. It is secluded but close enough to walk to shops and the Atlantis. It also a short 10 minute taxi ride to downtown Nassau. We will return to Nassau and when we do we will return to the Sunrise Beach Clubs and Resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island