I debated writing this review for selfish reasons, I wanted to keep this little treasure,
Sunrise Beach, for myself. Alas, my unselfish side prevailed and I decided to let
everyone else in on the secret. If you like beautiful beaches, comfortable beds, spacious
apartments, real kitchens, and easy access to Atlantis, then this is the place for you. Oh
I forgot to mention that it is affordable, we stayed eight nights for less than $2,000 USD.
We loved our stay, the second time we have visited Nassau. Carla and her staff made
our trip wonderful. We stayed in apartment 110, our air conditioning was out the first day,
we really could not tell, but Jackson, my fellow San Antonio Spurs fan, had it repaired
in less than 2 hours. We washed our clothes for around $10 in the washroom at the location.
I suggest walking to the end of the Cabbage beach, where there is a rock ledge, it is a great place for snorkeling. You can see plenty of Sargent Major's swimming near the ledge.
We rented a car and if you can handle driving on the left side of the road, I would strongly recommend making the invsetment. Nassau is a beuatiful island with other beaches and sights you can enjoy. Armed with our Garmin GPS we were able to drive around we went to MONTAGU BEACH, Potter's Cay for some of great snapper and grouper at DOC SANDS. We drove to the fish fry and again enjoyed some fine seafood at Twin Brother's. We wentt to the Harbot Plaza and pruchased some breakfast food we cooked each morning and a beach unbrella and beach chair so we could seat out on the beach.
I almost forgot to mention Viola's, the restaurant on the property, and makers of the best
piña colada I have ever had!
Thank you Carla and staff, God willing we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island