We love to stay on Paradise Island but the hotels are pretty expensive and since my kids are young adults we need more than 1 room so townhouses and condos are the way to go for us. We get more for our money and you get that with the Sunrise Beach Club. This is not a hotel and a lot of the units are privately owned. We rented 2 units, a 1 bedroom that sleeps up to 4 (unit 106) and a 2 bedroom for my son and his friends. Both units were rented directly from the owner which were both great. The front desk was very helpful and nice despite not renting directly from them. There is no daily housekeeping here or safes like when you stay in a hotel. There are 2 security guards on duty, one at night and one during the day. Both very pleasant. The day time security guard called cabs for us every evening even though that isn't her job. The on site restaurant is good too. Our units were fully equipped with everything we needed. My son stayed in unit 9 and there was a washer and dryer in it but there are washer and dryers on the property if needed. This place is much less expensive than some of the surrounding hotels that cost a small fortune. The property itself it well maintained and the pools were clean. The beach was great!!! Very calm crystal clear water. While on the beach we were asked daily if we wanted to jet ski but we said no and weren't bothered again. There is also a beach bar and massages offered. We lost power one day and the front desk were trying to get some answers for us but they couldn't get through to anyone to give us answers. Luckily it was day time and we cooled off at the beach. There are no generators here but the kitchen was able to still serve food. This property is only a short 2 minute walk to the Atlantis so we rarely took a cab to get there. Some of the units are a little outdated BUT in my opinion it doesnt matter as long as the units are equipped and clean which ours were. We would definitely stay here again and rent from these owners were extremely helpful in answering questions before we booked. Oh there is a public walkway to the beach next to the property BUT it is gated off and locked at night. Also the guest walk way is monitored by a tv. We didn't see anyone use that walkway the week we were there because it was locked the whole time. There is also another public walkway next to the Rui and I think that is used more often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island