I stayed in room 110 during the week of July fourth with my husband and 19 year old daughter. The only good thing about staying here was the beach. It was the clearest water I've ever been in and the beaches were very clean. House keeping was not thorough. There were caterpillar worms in the tracking of the balcony doors and it looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. The maintenance was lacking. The pool was consistently not clean. The restaurant was just mediocre food and weak drinks. The room was fine except for the big iron burn in the rug and the shower drained extremely slow. There were also hairs left over in the shower from the people who stayed before us. The patio was okay but the plants were half dead and brown. The table was chipped around the entire edge. The wifi was extremely slow and non existent sometimes. You also have to get a new password/login every day from the front desk. At the front desk, we received terrible customer service from Sharon, the office manager. While we were here, there was a power outage for 5 hours (9pm-2am approximately). There were NO backup generators and no emergency lights so we were in complete darkness without air conditioning in our room. Information was not given as to what was going on and we were not given flashlights to navigate our two story room with a SPIRAL staircase. We could see all the neighboring hotels lights on so obviously other hotels invest in their guests safety and comfort. When we inquired the next morning, we were told by the front desk that this doesn't happen frequently and they do not have back up generators. The full time resident we talked to said it does happen often. There is an entire laundry list of other things that went wrong and weren't up to par. We wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island