1,060 results
All reviews edgewater grill cabbage beach one man band man made beach open table edge water balcony room special thanks small beach area indoor bar all inclusives poolside grill ping pong beach volleyball relaxing vacation top shelf liquor walking distance to atlantis
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We just got back from our honeymoon at the Warwick paradise island and have stayed in many 5star hotels throughout the Caribbean,this hotel matches most 5 star resorts.food quality is excellent with lots of different choices in the buffet,restaurants are very easy process of booking in the morning and given time slots to choose from again top quality with friendly staff...drinks again top brands with friendly staff..we booked two trips via the hotel to see the swimming pigs on rose island and blue lagoon island beatifull beaches well priced with a half hr boat trip each way..we went to Nassau via the water taxi and they are very nice and give you commentary on famous people cruise ships history etc however when we arrived at downtown Nassau we was harassed instantly to hire a moped which we politely declined then he tried to get us in a taxi to see the island we also declined,we crossed over the road and got bombarded by various different people trying to get us down backstreets or sell us something so we cut short the day to go back to paradise island where it is very safe and no hard sales..all in all beatifull place just be streetwise out in Nassau.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Andrew W
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Mr.Wood,
Thank you for your very kind comments on your recent honeymoon at the resort, we are so please that we able to assist with this very special occasion.
We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

One of my best vacations so far. When i got to the resort i was received with a warm greeting by Alex the bell hop. Nice guy that helped me with my luggage. He even served me a glass of fruit punch while i was getting checked in, i said to myself i could get used to this type of service. I was very grateful for him sharing with me the local spots to visit and try such as taking the Ferry, sky juice bar, the Straw market where to buy souvenirs which is all down town & also try the fish fry. The lady at the front name Sheana did excellent job very professional explaining to in detail accommodations regarding all inclusive package.
The room I stayed in was nice, very clean, I also liked the wood flooring. I wish i had a better view outside thought. The one thing i did'nt like was when i was taking a shower i noticed the water was slow to go down the drain.
The staff is so friendly everywhere i was met with a Hello", Good morning" , "Good day Good day" . The place i had dinner the first night I stayed was Abbiocco. The food was very good, for desert my favorite tiramisu was the best. Prior to that i met and was introduced to Alice and Nikesha that became one of my many favorites at the resort. Very respectful, professional and great attitude.
The beach and pool scenery has a nice lay out. Not so much of a pool guy but i enjoyed the view though. Edgewater Grill and Chickcharnie's had plenty of tasty variety of foods to chose from. My favorite from Edgewater was the grilled salmon and from Chickcharnie's was the conch fritters. The breakfast buffet couldnt go wrong at all. Enjoyed my O.J. and waffles among other things. Both restaurant are unique because they were both located by the poolside. The Bahama and Soca music by the Hag Bar with a drink called Shipwreck was an amazing combination as you relaxed, took it easy and enjoyed the island vibes. I also like the variety of games they had such as the pool table and ping pong in convenient locations. The gym room was decent could have used a few more machines. I also enjoyed and took pleasure in conversation with the other guess that was on vacation as well.
My overall experience at the resort was absolutely amazing, from the beginning to end. The staff are the most friendly and they treat you with respect and class. Even though i traveled alone I did'nt feel like i was alone the resort made me feel at home.
If i had the chance i would have like to have spoken to the owner and tell him or her the wonderful things their doing at this resort. The memories will last a life time. My experience i would share with my friends and family. God Bless Warwick Paradise .
-- Other then the previous names i mentioned before theses are the other special staff members i hold dear to my heart i had a wonderful encounter, conversation and experience with them .
--Ricardo in Engineering , Shama & Dahlia at the front desk. and Warm Hugs to Bonnie in Food and Beverage.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank ebhuomajr
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Ebhuomajr,
We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas. We thank you for your detailed insight into your recent vacation and appreciate that you commended the resort of its services, product and associates.
It was a real pleasure to learn that your stay was memorable for all of the right reasons. Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities we offer are of a high standard and we are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed what we had to offer.
Our team members are naturally a warm and friendly people. Many thanks for recognizing our associates from food & beverage, front office and engineering. We are delighted to hear that they positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

On this trip, I felt so special. The staff is soo friendly. Everytime I walk through the doors, I'm greeted with a warm welcoming smile and a friendly welcome back. The staff makes you feel that you are top class. Eating at the restaurants is such a glorious experience. The Abicoco restaurant is my preferred then the Veranda. I use to think i hsd to travel to the U.S to experience quality but The Warwick meets and has exceeded my expectations. I will definitely visit this hotel again and won't hesitate to recommend it to anyone i know they will get their monies worth lkke i have. The only experience i had that i didnt like was when i had to leave. I didnt want to check out i was enjoying myself too much but i will be back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sterling T
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Sterling T,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We appreciate your very sincere comments on our people, this is very motivating for all of the associates at the Resort.
We are also so pleased that you enjoyed our cuisine and the quality of our products.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

In my opinion, this boutique hotel is about as perfect as one can hope for. Stayed 4 nights this week. Warmly welcomed on check in and was given a complimentary upgrade. Room was large, spotlessly clean and housekeeping kept it that way.
Staff is amazing - everyone says hello. Bonnie in Food and Beverage is a QUEEN - just a wonderful, wonderful, person and excellent at her job. Her favourite phrase is "My Pleasure" and she means it. Philip at the Hog Bar makes amazing drinks and manages the bar (and it's patrons) very well. You never wait for long to order a drink or receive it.
The food is excellent. Breakfast Buffet is huge, fresh and tasty. Ate in the Italian Restaurant 1 night and the Edgewater Grill 2 nights. Also enjoyed Verandah BBQ night on the Thursday. Steak you could cut with a fork. Just excellent tasty food. If you don't like your Shrimp spicy they will just grill it plain. Very happy to accommodate all tastes.
There are always little activities going on and it is your choice to participate or not, which I really liked. If you just want to sit and veg. you can do it without someone haranguing you to join in some activity.
Had a facial at the Amber Spa. Lynn Evans was an excellent and adept esthetician. Highly recommend the Spa.
The Warwick is a 5 minute walk from the Marina Village Shopping area and an additional 5 to the Casino at Atlantis, so if you want, you can enjoy Atlantis without the thousands of people that are always there.
The Warwick is an ADULTS ONLY hotel which was a wonderful refreshing change.
Staff at the front desk are very eager to help.
Gift shop had the best prices for t-shirts we found anywhere!!
I would like to summarize - this is a smaller, adults only boutique all-inclusive hotel. It has 4 restaurants. a huge pool, lots of lounge chairs, a small private beach with complimentary transport with box lunch to the larger beach if you wish. Very close to shopping and Atlantis.
I can hardly wait to go back.

Room tip: Unless you want a balcony, get a harbour view room instead.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Deslie S

We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All Inclusive, Adults Only resort.
Our team members are naturally a warm and friendly people. We have noted your very kind comments about our associates who assisted you from the bars, restaurants and our culinary teams. We also thank you for your comments on the quality of cleanliness from our housekeeping team. We are delighted to hear that they positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

I loved this hotel. I am a stickler about cleanliness, and this hotel exceeded my expectations, The facilities were always clean, the pool are was peaceful and serene, the staff was excellent in making sure everyone was happy, the food was amazing (Edgewater Grill is a must, although all of the restaurants were excellent), and our room and bathroom was clean and big enough for my husband and I. We had fun but also had a relaxing stay at the same time.

Room tip: Rooms with a balcony overlook the pool and Marina, We had a room without a balcony and had a room overlooking the marina.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear TracyUD,
Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. Thank you for your comments regarding to Edgewater Grill, we will certainly pass this information onto the team at this facility.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.