“Not as bad as the reviews.”
Review of Chop Stix

Chop Stix
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Chinese restaurant which has been on the resort from the beginning.
Chicago, Illinois
“Not as bad as the reviews.”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Good food with ok service. Chop Stix is a restaurant to go to when at Atlantis. Don't listen to all the reviews, just go.

• Visited December 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good but expensive!”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

We ate here while on holiday.....food was good and the portions are a good size. Staff were helpful and friendly and the service was quick. It was just a little over priced as it is only a Chinese after all.

Ohio
“Good Chinese!”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

My family and I ate here on our recent trip to Atlantis. Service was very good and so was the food. For appetizers we had the Dim Sum sampler and shredded chicken salad. The Dim Sum had 8 pieces of pork and chicken items, all very good. The chicken salad was fresh and delicious, we are trying to re-create it at home. For entrees I ordered sweet & sour pork and my wife had the Kung Pao Chicken. They came with white rice that was done perfectly. We both had more meat than we could finish. My daughter had the chicken chow mein off the kid's menu and she loved it.
I was the only one who had desert. I had chocolate pudding with pineapple hidden under it and banana ice cream on top. This sounds like a crazy combination, but it worked. I practically licked my bowl clean. Overall this was a very good meal with very good service.

Kansas City, Kansas
“HORRIBLE!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I can't believe this restaurant is part of Atlantis. I'm not even sure the chicken was real food. The service was mediocre at best. The food was disgusting. The exterior of the restaurant gives you the impression that it's going to be nice. Once you get inside, the chairs are dirty, and the environment is low class. The waitress was kind enough to remove two of the dishes that we didn't eat. Even with the adjustment to the bill, our total was almost $200 for four people.

Save your time and money. Do NOT eat here!

1 Thank MsFire42
Jacksonville, Florida
“My experience was good... Food was delicious”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We went with a party of four and thought the service and food was very good. Not over the top fantastic but the food was really good. We had a sampling of several dishes. Curry Chicken was the best! Like everything at Atlantis, it's just overpriced but I disagree with posters that claim the quality of the food was poor. For us, the food and drinks were very enjoyable.

• Visited May 2013