“Fast Service”
Review of Chop Stix

Chop Stix
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A Chinese restaurant which has been on the resort from the beginning.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This is an average restaurant, however, has great service and friendly staff. You need reservations, however, they did seat me as I was alone that night and were very nice.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The restaurant advertised open at 5pm. We had a reservations at 6pm. We arrived early and expecting the bar to be open. There were people waiting everywhere. As for the bar, they still have dirty tubs, wines and liquor bottle all over the place. We pass on cocktail. Its didn't get any better at the table. Drink took 20 minutes. Our appetizers got there before our drinks. Dim Sum Platter was warm at best. Tasted like old grease. Soup was warm tasteless and warm. My wife order a chicken dish as its described chicken, toasted peanut, vegetables and asparagus. Well, chicken yes, about 5 peanuts, 2 pieces of onion, 2 pieces red peppers and 4 pieces of asparagus about an inch long for $32. My Singapore Noodle was barely eatable. And the service was one of the worst thing about this trip. We been visiting Atlantis seen 2008 and never ever have any thing this bad. We decided to go back to the room and order room service.

1  Thank Tano P
Reviewed 14 August 2013

i have eaten at Seafire, Mesa Grill, Nobu, Casa D'Angelo, Carmines and Chop Stix. The night at Chop Stix was the worst meal by far...and all 6 people i was with agreed on this. We had a reservation at 8:30, we didn't get seated until 9pm. At 9:20 i asked for menus and was told, "oh we thought you ordered already". Really? lol. First time that's ever happened to me in ANY restaurant. Service was slow. Waiter forgot not one, but two of our entrees....good thing we split the food we had with everyone, then just asked for them to be removed from the bill. It took forever to get the check and pay as well. All in all, pick another place and don't waste your time here. Mesa Grill was an incredible meal, with great service.

1  Thank wilbr024
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This restaurant is a joke. First it is grossly overpriced as are all Atlantis restaurants. The atmosphere is nonexistent and the service is horrendous. We didn't get two items that we ordered and that was after we reminded them. The waiter came up to us after we were done eating and said He was still going to bring one of our appetizers that was ordered an hour prior. When I told him we didn't want it because we were done eating his reply was, "you don't look like you're done eating to me." Are you kidding me! The appetizers we had were horrible. The rice and soup were below average. The only decent thing that happened the whole evening is that the manager somehow got wind of how bad things were going and came to our table to ask us how things were. I gladly explained how terrible the food and service was and the inappropriate comment made by the waiter. She ended up comping our drinks and appetizers which was the proper thing to do. She seemed to be the only one on the ball. This is your typical Atlantis dining experience - lets see how much we can gouge our customers for and then lets deliver an inferior product with no regard for the customer whatsoever. You see Atlantis doesn't have to rely on repeat business and as a result they could care less how bad the service or food is. They certainly could care less about over charging for average to below average food. I can't wait for Bahamar to open! I'm done with Atlantis - from here on out it will be Sandals or Bahamar!

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Enjoyed the food and atmosphere at Chopstix - plus the best part Kids eat free. Make sure you make a reservation for the week as soon as you arrive since it is very popular!